OT: Cole's OT Bar: -18 and snow to 60 and run to 30 and rain all in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
I used to own a charger, RWD. Terrible in the snow. Absolutely trash. I didn't own the hemi version, just the 3.6. No fart cannon, no dumbass spoiler and I didn't even have tinted windows so don't judge me. I have never done donuts either.

It amazes me when I see people doing donuts in a busy parking lot because it's snowing and it's mostly men in their 40's. A teen, I understand because they're a stupid kid but you'd think by the time you're 40 you've at least grown up a little bit.

Reactions: EightyOne

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Yeah, I feel like if you own a jeep, there's a 90% chance you're a tool. I had an ex who lived in the GTA who wanted one even though she never drove off pavement in her life, she was a moron on top of that so that only confirms my belief.
Just give me a big truck, a motorbike, a dirt bike to go along with my mountain bike.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
I own a 4x4 pickup truck but I live in the country on a dirt road. I tow a boat around. I cut, split and haul out my own firewood. It's a necessity for me.

I'll likely never own a motorbike or dirt bike as I'd probably kill myself on it. I might buy a four wheeler though with a plow and a trailer. Maybe when I'm older and don't feel like shovelling my big driveway by hand or carrying logs out of the bush on my shoulder looking like Schwarzenegger in Commando. Okay, maybe I don't look exactly like he does....I'm a lot smaller and my face is probably beat red while carrying out logs...plus my shoulder is covered in broken blood vessels for a few days afterwards....but I still imagine I have steel drums theme music following me around constantly, because I am a real man.

Reactions: 66-30-33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad