OT: Cole's Coffee Shop: Let's talk internet in the 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I only listen to the Bill Burr podcast. He’s as angry about society as I am, it’s all the podcast I need in my life.

He was hilarious about Kessel winning the Cup in 2016. But man.. he used to be able to sort of hide his anger and build great comedy. His recent stuff is more just anger. I love his sense of humor, but you can tell that guy is tortured inside with anger. I think being a realist he can't stop letting the truth behind so many things bother him.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Is there a good podcast app on the iPhone (Canada store) that will download so you can listen to them online?

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Found out an interesting tid bit about my Spine this morning. Had a follow up with my primary Dr and I asked her specifically what is wrong with my spine since my surgeon talked to me in terms I couldn't comprehend. She read to me what the Radiologist said which was a herniated disc at L5-S1 plus scar tissue. My Neurosurgeon read it completely different and more thorough. He said, "2 Large Disc protrusions at L5-L6-S1 and scar tissue." Turns out that I've had two herniated discs this entire time. So, finding that news out and being diagnosed with clinical depression all in the same morning kind of took what I was feeling last week and flushed it down the shitter. Monday's right? lol. Just had to get that off my chest.

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
PayPal is such a ****ing headache....
3KgTiWH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad