OT: Cole's Coffee Shop: Let's talk internet in the 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
One thing I always found ironic... many bald people are hairy as hell. Is that nature's way of laughing at them?

When I had my check up (I think I mentioned this before), I had an abnormally high level of testosterone which is hilarious when you talk to a doctor about it...

"So bud, you're going bald because you've got high testosterone, there are options to stop your hair from falling out..." - I wasn't interested.
"Oh, your body hair, its because of that. By the way..." - I'm like Hal in Malcolm in the Middle during the Summer and it's beach/pool season, my gf will shave my arms and back, I've taken to getting waxed but since I let it grow this winter, we've decided getting laser hair removal is best. When you're half black and you have body hair, it looks weird as hell, I keep the chest hair but the back and shoulders is like patches a lot of patches. My gf thinks its funny to call me her "Hairy man"...I don't like that shit.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
She lives in Serbia and never has access to anything so I think I'll buy her something Pats related. I'll wash myself with bleach afterwards

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ

That's cute and all, but let me know when you actually graduate to real beer.

450009-top_foto1-vam3s.jpg

Reactions: Tom Hanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad