Cobra Kai new karate kid series on youtube

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
I was honestly waiting for him to yell out, get her a body bag during the final brawl in season 2.

I don't mind Hawk, he's clearly overcompensating, but Demitri I can't stand that kid, he needs a serious karate chop to the throat.

The best part of season 2 was when they actually put the character who dropped that line in the first movie into an actual body bag after he passed

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
He's really not menacing enough as the designed psychopath. Dutch was a scary mofo, Hawk is just a nerd cousin with a mohawk.

That’s probably why Dutch is in prison now.

I don’t see Hawk as a psychopath, just as a kid that used to get bullied and took control of the situation and flipped it around.

He’s become a dick, but you can tell he’s conflicted about it and is keeping up the charade so no one f***s with him anymore.

He’s an interesting character I care about, despite how he acts.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
The best part of season 2 was when they actually put the character who dropped that line in the first movie into an actual body bag after he passed

The whole sad thing for me watching it, is tha the actor who played him did die not long afterwards.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Finished season 2 just now. The acting finally improved for the s2 finale. Nothing spectacular, just much better than it had been.

loved the final. I agree with others that have said much of the show is cringe and they embrace it. Idk, it’s just a fun watch. The story isn’t anything that could ever come remotely close to happening in current times but i can’t look away.

not to mention the use of a cliff hanger on EVERY. SINGLE. EPISODE can be too much for some, but i loved it. I limited myself to 2 episodes per viewing and it was perfect.

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
It’s a decent enough show. Not ever going to win any awards and is nothing we haven’t seen before but it does hit that nostalgia button hard

It knows what kinda show it is and doesn’t take itself too seriously

I really hope NPH makes a cameo, Barney Stinson basically gave the show it’s premise

Probably one of the few reboots/remakes that does mostly everything right

Not surprised we’re getting a S4 but I’m sure people are well aware of Netflix keeping their IPs around for the long haul

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
It’s a decent enough show. Not ever going to win any awards and is nothing we haven’t seen before but it does hit that nostalgia button hard

It knows what kinda show it is and doesn’t take itself too seriously

I really hope NPH makes a cameo, Barney Stinson basically gave the show it’s premise

Probably one of the few reboots/remakes that does mostly everything right

Not surprised we’re getting a S4 but I’m sure people are well aware of Netflix keeping their IPs around for the long haul

It's more of a sequel to the original than a reboot or remake. Now that they are backed by Netflix maybe we get some better quality writing and acting.

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
It's more of a sequel to the original than a reboot or remake. Now that they are backed by Netflix maybe we get some better quality writing and acting.

Meh, it’s all semantics

I really doubt the acting will improve just because they switched over but maybe it means they can afford more higher end talent

As for the writing they’re sticking with the current team I believe so can’t change much there

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
I finished season 2 last night and it definitely reinforced my position of this being really good bad television.

Second season was a lot of fun. Show was very smart to keep it away from a formal tournament in this season. The final brawl was really good. I have to say, that for a show with a bunch of young actors that I assume don't have a lot of fight experience coming it, the fight choreography is actually pretty good. It's not going to be highlight reel stuff, but the fight scenes are compelling.

I also really liked the expansion of the kid characters. He's not done with a lot of subtly, but I totally buy the character Hawk transformation.

But the whole roster of characters were good, and that final battle scene works because you've developed so many characters, even in small ways.

Looking forward to season 3.

Reactions: NyQuil

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
I just finished season 2, I can't wait until season 3 I hope that they announce the date of when it starts.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I'm looking forward to throwing this on. Definitely enjoyable bad programming. Looking forward to seeing Chozen in particular.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
I'm looking forward to throwing this on. Definitely enjoyable bad programming. Looking forward to seeing Chozen in particular.
I wouldn't call it "bad programming", maybe bad acting, but I think that it's well written and very entertaining especially if you're old enough to have watched all the movies when they first aired.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
The HS security interviewee was hilarious in his fight scene. Something tells me he came up with the whole thing. You can't write that choreography. lol

Last edited:

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Really cool they got Tamilyn Tomita back for Season 3. Just finished watching her as the main villain on Star Trek: Picard.

It's been 35 years since Part II.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad