Cobra Kai new karate kid series on youtube

SabrePL

Somewhere in Poland
Jul 1, 2021
I guess Silver will be free thanks to his lawyers. And Terrence will be allied with Kreese again to take a revenge on LaRusso and Lawrence. Kreese is angry and feels he was betrayed by Daniel and Johnny (phone number to LaRussos lawyer) and Silver? Pure revenge. On the end Kreese (maybe with Silver) will understand what they did and do and they will change to be good ones as almost every did in this series.
I hope we will see more Barnes.

Great series. I absolutely love it.

Reactions: Duke74

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I guess Silver will be free thanks to his lawyers. And Terrence will be allied with Kreese again to take a revenge on LaRusso and Lawrence. Kreese is angry and feels he was betrayed by Daniel and Johnny (phone number to LaRussos lawyer) and Silver? Pure revenge. On the end Kreese (maybe with Silver) will understand what they did and do and they will change to be good ones as almost every did in this series.
I hope we will see more Barnes.

Great series. I absolutely love it.
would kreese really team up with silver again after the latter sent him to jail? if he's hell bent on getting revenge on anyone, it's 100% going to be silver

Reactions: I am not exposed

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
My guess as to what Season 6 may entail:

1. Kreese and the female sensei (Kim Da-Eun?) form an alliance and take back Cobra Kai. There may even be something romantic there as she seemed to have a crush on Kreese as a young girl, but I'm not sure the show would go there.

2. Some of the Cobra Kai students (Kyler, Kenny, etc) may rejoin under new management or they recruit students from Asia or internationally to join Cobra Kai.

3. All of the students (Miyagi-do, Eagle Fang, Cobra Kai) spend most of the show training for the international tournament (Sekai Tekai?) and then compete in it.

4. Miguel proposes to Sam and she initially turns him down, but she may accept later in the show after the tournament.

5. Tory becomes pregnant with Robby's child. This ties in nicely to the whole fatherhood theme percolating throughout the entire show. This also solidifies the bond between Johnny and Robby because both can help each other through fatherhood. Tory also has to make a tough decision to withdraw from the tournament.

6. Regarding Carmen's pregnancy, and I hope they don't go there, but maybe she miscarries seeing that she's probably later 30s early 40s. Kind of cruel irony with Johnny preparing for fatherhood, but he can now face the new challenge of preparing for grandfatherhood. And maybe they spend the rest of the episode trying and she gets pregnant again around/after the time of the tournament.

7. Silver pays his way out of prison. You don't really think Terry Silver stays down and out for long, do you? He likely feigns remorse and tries to ally with Kreese again. Or a battle ensues between he and Kreese for the dojo. This battle may be mental with each man trying to gaslight, manipulate, or outwit the other despite outwardly cooperating to train CK students.

8. Hilary Swank returns as Julie Pearce and she throws down with the female sensei from CK. She also helps to train the Miyagi-Do students some of the methods she learned from Miyagi.

9. Chozen reconnects with Kumiko and we get more Chozen flashbacks.

10. I don't think they do much more with Mike Barnes. If anything, I have the sense that he rejoins Cobra Kai because he seems easily manipulated and someone like Silver can do the trick.

11. Hawk mentors Anthony. A way of redeeming himself for the whole fiasco with Kenny. Oh, and Anthony takes to Chozen's training (or maybe Julie's) better than Daniel's.

12. Robby wins the tournament. He's always been the runner-up so it's his turn.

I'm sure most of this is completely wrong, but it's just one person's random predictions :sarcasm:

Last edited:

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Kreese is an escaped felon, even though he was found guilty on a bogus charge. He attacked prison personal and is at large. I doubt he would come back, to manage a dojo, besides you'd think after everything that happened with him, no parent would sign their kid up to be taught by a psycho.

I would expect if there's a season 6, the lady sensai is going to be the main villain.

first she hunts down Tori and punches a hole right through her chest. Then she corners Miquel and cuts him in half like 5 sheets of ice.

Daniel confronts her and she hooks his eyeballs rips off his head and throws a strike with it at a local bowling alley.

Johnny bows out. "I have a kid now that's bad ass enough for me"

Terry Silver gets a cellmate named Sammy the mad dog ripper, they fall in love and Silver finally finds balance. He gets married in a prison yard ceremony and in an act of ultimate contrition adopts what's left of Daniels family, since you know, he's dead.

Mike Barnes buys Larusso Motors and starts cutting down the competition, haha get it cutting do . . . never mind.

Miyagi Eagle fang converts over to become one of the best smoothie/hot yoga facilities in the valley run by Sting Ray.

The show ends with Obama kicking Putin in the testicles with the Crane Kick.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i don't think kreese is going to be involved with anything cobra kai-related. he's a criminal on the run and isn't just going to waltz into a dojo and teach kids karate. i think his arc will revolve around trying to get revenge on silver

silver probably won't be in jail too long, if at all. he'll get out and seek revenge on daniel

the female sensei will probably be the one running cobra kai and i agree with the poster above that they'll probably recruit students from overseas to repair their image after the cheating stuff

as far as characters returning from the movies, hillary swank's character from NKK is really the only one left. can't envision them bringing back alpha elite to team up with cobra kai which would be pretty lame anyways. i think swank will return, either to help the miyagi fangs train for the tournament and/or for another showdown with cobra kai

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Entertaining and satisfying season. So satisfying that the show has nowhere left to go. All the main characters have resolved their differences and fixed the past. Cobra Kai is discredited, the kids' feuds are over, and Johnny and Daniel are buds. The female Sensei isn't developed enough for a decent story. The show was based on Daniel's past, which has been squeezed dry. Nobody cares about the cardboard characters from the present.

Kreese is an escaped criminal. He's out of the karate business, unless he comes back outside the law in his own movie, Krambo. Or maybe he'll call a vacuum repair guy, emerge under a new identity, and start a new series, Better Kick Kreese. Otherwise, he can't get near Johnny, Daniel, or a karate school, without being arrested.

Silver's arc was resolved. Yeah, he could lawyer himself out of prison, but then what? Another showdown? Another dojo reboot? Been there, done that. The thrill is gone, Terry-boy.

Interesting that a series built around violence and no mercy has somehow never killed a single character. Am I forgetting someone? From memory, no one has actually died, despite being mercilessly pummelled, thrown through walls, slashed, and shanked.

Reactions: Terry Yake

trojansoilers

May 4, 2022
Boy, things really escalated this season, didn’t it

How did we get from a local high school karate tournament to arson, attempted murder, prison escape, and an Ecuadorean crime lord in just one season?

as someone said, I think there’s not much they can do in terms of story that would keep in line with the spirit of the original movies. Everyone’s on the same team now, and the bad guys probably won’t be allowed 100 yards from a school now.

Maybe stick with the global karate tournament the whole season,
Go full 80s, make it an illegal Kumite tournament facing against the grand champion Bolo Yeung.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Entertaining and satisfying season. So satisfying that the show has nowhere left to go. All the main characters have resolved their differences and fixed the past. Cobra Kai is discredited, the kids' feuds are over, and Johnny and Daniel are buds. The female Sensei isn't developed enough for a decent story. The show was based on Daniel's past, which has been squeezed dry. Nobody cares about the cardboard characters from the present.

Kreese is an escaped criminal. He's out of the karate business, unless he comes back outside the law in his own movie, Krambo. Or maybe he'll call a vacuum repair guy, emerge under a new identity, and start a new series, Better Kick Kreese. Otherwise, he can't get near Johnny, Daniel, or a karate school, without being arrested.

Silver's arc was resolved. Yeah, he could lawyer himself out of prison, but then what? Another showdown? Another dojo reboot? Been there, done that. The thrill is gone, Terry-boy.

Interesting that a series built around violence and no mercy has somehow never killed a single character. Am I forgetting someone? From memory, no one has actually died, despite being mercilessly pummelled, thrown through walls, slashed, and shanked.
agreed

season 5 should have been the last

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I don't get the whole season 5 should have been the last....I want to see this global tournament lol you don't introduce that and just not pay it off and end the series. Yes everyone is getting along right now but reintroducing conflict into the story really shouldn't be that difficult.

Reactions: holy and Duke74

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I don't get the whole season 5 should have been the last....I want to see this global tournament lol you don't introduce that and just not pay it off and end the series. Yes everyone is getting along right now but reintroducing conflict into the story really shouldn't be that difficult.
probably because daniel's put away the ghosts of his past

-he's friends with johnny and chozen
-he's at least cool with mike
-kreese is a criminal on the run
-he beat silver, whose image and reputation are now ruined
-cobra kai's reputation is destroyed

all the kids who were still in cobra kai will either defect to miyagi fang or we won't see them again after the events of the last episode. barring something dramatic happening at miyagi fang, i can't see any of them returning to cobra kai after all that happened. assuming cobra kai still exists, it's going to be a whole new group

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
People really care about the story of this show? It's been all-dumb from the get-go, just gimme some karaté chop chops, some Johnny-the-dummy jokes, and some awkward cringe Daniel-san poor decisions.

Reactions: Mimsy

Mimsy

Mar 21, 2015
People really care about the story of this show? It's been all-dumb from the get-go, just gimme some karaté chop chops, some Johnny-the-dummy jokes, and some awkward cringe Daniel-san poor decisions.
I'm glad I had login issues this afternoon. Otherwise, I'd have wasted 5ish paragraphs making the same point. All of this has happened, all of this will happen again, and most of us will cheer it on. The writers take this show in whatever direction it needs, whenever needed, to maintain maximum buzz. They've been very effective at doing so.

You're right about Daniel. Hot-headed, and boy does mr. smooth make rash decisions with atomic consequences.

Fun season. I'm glad the Mexico story line finished early. I thought that arc was paint-by-numbers and largely pointless, apart from keeping a ball in the air should the show require a future villain and his MMA posse (please god, no). Everything else this season was crack cocaine. More, please.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I enjoyed this season. Perhaps a minor step down from the previous seasons, but I can forgive that given that it's the fifth quality season of a show based on the Karate Kid movies. I do think that the show is nearing its end quality wise, but I expect at least the next season to be good enough with the international tournament looming. One thing that they need is to separate the dojos again. They can easily make a point that different kids require different things, with some benefitting from Cobra Kai, some from Eagle Fang, and even some dweebs who could benefit from Miyagi Do. I also think it's pretty clear who the villain of the next season will be.

k26i907a4z981.jpg

I expect them to work in at the very least some references to The Next Karate Kid as well.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Cobra Kai needs a bad ass teenage villain - someone who is so savage, that all of the former champions fear him/her.

This individual won’t have connections to the group or be swayed by friendship/have a moral compass.

In essence, someone who is the true embodiment of Cobra Kai and lives by the creed of No Mercy.

That character would take the show to the next level IMHO.

Twisted Sinister

Living in Your Head Rent Free
Oct 8, 2014
Cobra Kai needs a bad ass teenage villain - someone who is so savage, that all of the former champions fear him/her.

This individual won’t have connections to the group or be swayed by friendship/have a moral compass.

In essence, someone who is the true embodiment of Cobra Kai and lives by the creed of No Mercy.

That character would take the show to the next level IMHO.
I have this weird feeling next season will have a bit of a Mighty Ducks 2 vibe.

USA vs. Iceland.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
My guess as to what Season 6 may entail:

1. Kreese and the female sensei (Kim Da-Eun?) form an alliance and take back Cobra Kai. There may even be something romantic there as she seemed to have a crush on Kreese as a young girl, but I'm not sure the show would go there.

2. Some of the Cobra Kai students (Kyler, Kenny, etc) may rejoin under new management or they recruit students from Asia or internationally to join Cobra Kai.

3. All of the students (Miyagi-do, Eagle Fang, Cobra Kai) spend most of the show training for the international tournament (Sekai Tekai?) and then compete in it.

4. Miguel proposes to Sam and she initially turns him down, but she may accept later in the show after the tournament.

5. Tory becomes pregnant with Robby's child. This ties in nicely to the whole fatherhood theme percolating throughout the entire show. This also solidifies the bond between Johnny and Robby because both can help each other through fatherhood. Tory also has to make a tough decision to withdraw from the tournament.

6. Regarding Carmen's pregnancy, and I hope they don't go there, but maybe she miscarries seeing that she's probably later 30s early 40s. Kind of cruel irony with Johnny preparing for fatherhood, but he can now face the new challenge of preparing for grandfatherhood. And maybe they spend the rest of the episode trying and she gets pregnant again around/after the time of the tournament.

7. Silver pays his way out of prison. You don't really think Terry Silver stays down and out for long, do you? He likely feigns remorse and tries to ally with Kreese again. Or a battle ensues between he and Kreese for the dojo. This battle may be mental with each man trying to gaslight, manipulate, or outwit the other despite outwardly cooperating to train CK students.

8. Hilary Swank returns as Julie Pearce and she throws down with the female sensei from CK. She also helps to train the Miyagi-Do students some of the methods she learned from Miyagi.

9. Chozen reconnects with Kumiko and we get more Chozen flashbacks.

10. I don't think they do much more with Mike Barnes. If anything, I have the sense that he rejoins Cobra Kai because he seems easily manipulated and someone like Silver can do the trick.

11. Hawk mentors Anthony. A way of redeeming himself for the whole fiasco with Kenny. Oh, and Anthony takes to Chozen's training (or maybe Julie's) better than Daniel's.

12. Robby wins the tournament. He's always been the runner-up so it's his turn.

I'm sure most of this is completely wrong, but it's just one person's random predictions :sarcasm:
You should be a writer, your story lines seem to be interesting and I hope that there is a season 6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad