• Ronald Lindgren

• Benjamin Harpur

• Bradenathon Schneider

• Igargoile Shesterkin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
That was a Nolan Ryan special… especially after the barn burner vs Calgary …

Connor Garland is a guy the NYR like - so too is Schenn …

Igor looks malnourished ..

Panarin late in games close games is a real liability . He’ll throw the puck away at will - a true old school Russian.

Trouba turns into Dave Karpa when the puck gets in his feet - a real problem.
His contract is an albatross .

Goodruw has gone missing .., nowhere to be found.

When does someone in the media call out Drury for signing his friends son and then forcing him into our team nightly? Leschyshyn is an ahl player .

Cuylie- Leschyshyn-Gauthier-Harpur - Halak
None of these stiffs would crack NJ’s lineup.

Speaking of the Devils - if they land Timo Meier - we may as well be sellers .

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
He also lost 5 in a row from Late November to early December where he gave up 5,3,5 and 2 goals (twice, one of the games was on 20 shots.)

The 5 shutouts actually go against the consistency angle btw.

Yeah his team sucks defensively, but he hasn't been "so" much better.

He also wore the f*** down and sucked ass at the end of last year and I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen again this year.

He has a 0.926 save %, he had one that was 0.925 last year. Igor should be in that ballpark every year or almost every year. It's not 0.935 it's attainable for a goalie of his talent.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Each of the top 3 lines scored and the Kid line had 2 goals.

Miller had 3 points and should have had 4.

All of this happened and the game still sucked. I'm not sure what the f*** was going on on that 3rd goal against but it looked like the refs completely f***ed that one up but pretty much the entire team was asleep tonight.

Wait, you can't say the game sucked because 2 points!!!!111!!

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The average save % last year was .907 and I'm assuming it's similar this year. A .918 is considered very good and over .920 excellent.

Shesterkin has the talent to be over 0.920 every season. I know the season is not over but he hasn't put together a stretch to put him over that hump at all.

RagFinMet

Jan 5, 2019
Watching from a bar in Whistler i guess i missed some things
I saw the kid line be the best line again
Miller play great
The 4th line sucking balls
The rangers playing on their heals with a 1 goal lead with 10 mins left.
Typical..
But they pulled it out.
Take the W

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
He has a 0.926 save %, he had one that was 0.925 last year. Igor should be in that ballpark every year or almost every year. It's not 0.935 it's attainable for a goalie of his talent.
It also depends on who has faced the higher quality scoring chances. I would bet Shesterkin has but I'm not sure of that.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
It also depends on who has faced the higher quality scoring chances. I would bet Shesterkin has but I'm not sure of that.

High danger chances are not the problem though as Shesterkin makes those saves. It's the easy ones he sucks at. Hank was like that too but it not as long as Shesterkin. Though to be fair he played in a lower scoring league.

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
He wasn't angry in his postgame presser. He just said they did enough to get the 2 points but it wasn't a great game and there were some mistakes.

I thought I read it was in-game, later 3rd or something. Was there a timeout? All good either way, we got 2 points while playing down to an opponent's level. Don't we usually lose these? Woohoo Go Rangers!!

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
That was a Nolan Ryan special… especially after the barn burner vs Calgary …

Connor Garland is a guy the NYR like - so too is Schenn …

Igor looks malnourished ..

Panarin late in games close games is a real liability . He’ll throw the puck away at will - a true old school Russian.

Trouba turns into Dave Karpa when the puck gets in his feet - a real problem.
His contract is an albatross .

Goodruw has gone missing .., nowhere to be found.

When does someone in the media call out Drury for signing his friends son and then forcing him into our team nightly? Leschyshyn is an ahl player .

Cuylie- Leschyshyn-Gauthier-Harpur - Halak
None of these stiffs would crack NJ’s lineup.

Speaking of the Devils - if they land Timo Meier - we may as well be sellers .
Big morale guy?

Reactions: Pawnee Rangers

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
This fourth line experiment needs to end. They need to give VK a shot in the top 9 somewhere and get Goodrow on the fourth line. Get Goat back in as well.
Why? VK isn't national league yet. We NEED to give him some top 9 cookies before the reinforcements get here in the next month? We're winning. Smile.

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
For the millionth time, an opposing coach said “The Rangers are a fast team.”

(Tocchet post-game tonite, in addition to trashing 5 of his own players, but only one by actual name.)

Makes me crazy, especially when I watch the diddle-dicking around I saw tonite. Kind of funny the Rangers still have a brand as “being fast” - and lately it comes from the fact that if you make an egregious mistake, the Rangers will be quick to counter with odd mans: 2 on 1s especially.

But stahhhp. The Rangers are not fast like NJ is fast. Sh*t, even Vancouver was faster tonite.

The next poll on here should be a vote on the word that best ids this team’s identity. Hint - don’t bother putting “fast” up as an option.

(Apologies to all you Jesper Fast stans, of which I was Stan #1.)

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Andrew Copp 5 goals ( overpaid - overrated)

Frank Vatrano- minus 20 - 12 goals

Tyler motte - 9 total points

Ryan Strome - minus 23, 10 goals

We made the right moves
Strome should have been gone a season earlier at least, Copp is surplus at what he makes anyway, the other two are absolutely what we need tho?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad