Church of Rasmus Dahlin

HockeyH3aven

Jan 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
The day I became a believer was when he was 1 on 1 vs Karlsson in OT and he passed the puck to himself behind his own back that led to Skinner's OT winning goal.

Dude is special in this league and he still has acne.

Reactions: Chimp

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I agree but for an outsider looking in, it’s just as awkward when Stars fans have to join in and point that out. Just can’t leave it be.
Kcb is the biggest salt pile of a poster, dude use to make sweepng generalization posts that Heiskanen is better than Dahlin all last year in Dahlin's own prospect thread.

Anytime someone can make him even more salty, I relish it

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Norris/Hart/Art locked, plan the parade, Dynasty confirmed, aliens are at area 51 ect... /s

LongWayDown37

Mar 8, 2006
His shot also looks considerably better this year, his biggest weakness last year. I feel pretty comfortable in saying he’ll get ~60 pets on the season.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Kcb is the biggest salt pile of a poster, dude use to make sweepng generalization posts that Heiskanen is better than Dahlin all last year in Dahlin's own prospect thread.

Anytime someone can make him even more salty, I relish it

You're wrong, actually. I spent a lot of time defending Dahlin in that thread last season and trying to get people to stop bringing up Heiskanen. @ me next time so I know who isn't worth my time and needs to be added to the ignore list. Only one salty here appears to be you. Didn't realize I had such an impact on you somehow

Reactions: Snippit

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Favorite player in the NHL.

We got soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky in 2018.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

BurnabyJoe7

Derek Ryan is a top 6 forward change my mind
Apr 12, 2019
He's looking really good but lets see if he can be consistent for the next few years before we start throwing out the Lindstrom comparisons. Ekblad and Myers also had fantastic rookie seasons.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
He's gonna win a few Norris'. I'm not thrilled he's on a division rival. I keep saying it, but watch out for Buffalo. By 2021, they're gonna be good. Really good.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Lindstrom, who dat.

And beside the age difference of those two guys to Dahlin, his rookie season was much more impressive.

And I loved Myers rookie year. But he didn't have half of Dahlin's game.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Huge potential.
Wanted to take him in my pool but left it too long. :(
But i did take Zibanejad.

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
Housley was one of the worst coaches in NHL history but he was worth it for Dahlin. It's surreal to think about how good he is going to be in 3 years. The ways he is able to subtley create time and space for himself is magic.

And yeah Heiskanen is a phenomenal franchise defenseman. Do we have to keep bringing these guys up in each other's threads? We went through this with Eichel constantly being compared to McDavid so we should know better.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Yeah, I am a member

200.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad