Church of Rasmus Dahlin

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
Not trying to dis him or anything (honestly) but... from 7 points, 5 (0+5) are PP points and from 6 assists, 4 are secondary.
Only 5 sog (only 11 shot attempts) , 4 hits, 2 blocked shots. - its not like Rasmus has had any particularly good start of the season,
everything considered. - Reason (reason for this thread) for his 7 points in 4 games; Jack Eichel, Victor Olofsson, + PP points.

So people should take a nudge or two backwards on praising Rasmus Dahlin.
So.....he doesn't have 7 points?

Do you think people point to Matthews when they talk about Reilly? Or any other defenceman who has good forwards? People's rational is just crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

middletoe

Why am I me?
Nov 5, 2008
Northern Ontario
..why not, exactly? Obviously this pace is unsustainable, but dude scored 44 on a worser team last year. He's looked better to start this season, his minutes could increase if he proves to be holding up as the season progresses- I'm not saying he's definitely over or under 60, just saying 60+ isn't ridiculous based on the growth of the player and how he's looked to start the season.
I’d be more surprised if he gets less than 60.

GeeoffBrown

Jul 6, 2007
Not trying to dis him or anything (honestly) but... from 7 points, 5 (0+5) are PP points and from 6 assists, 4 are secondary.
Only 5 sog (only 11 shot attempts) , 4 hits, 2 blocked shots. - its not like Rasmus has had any particularly good start of the season,
everything considered. - Reason (reason for this thread) for his 7 points in 4 games; Jack Eichel, Victor Olofsson, + PP points.

So people should take a nudge or two backwards on praising Rasmus Dahlin.
I think most defenseman points would be secondary assists on the power play? I doubt this is atypical

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
I’d be more surprised if he gets less than 60.

I mean, I'm a Sabres fan- we've learned to tread lightly lest "10 game win streak!" gets thrown in our faces (despite the fact that most of us knew better at the time). But ya, I'm kinda with ya on that- I think it's the rest of his game that'll see ups and downs, but just this being his second season, on a better team+this start.. he should (hopefully) hit 60.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad