Post-Game Talk: Chris Lee spoils Habs's Blockaid -- Stinging loss to Wild, 3-4

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
He overcommitted hard on the third goal and should’ve stopped the 4th. Our backups are killing us.
Agreed. The third goal was bad. 35 feet to see the puck. Killed the team. They were tired and needed the goalie to step up. More and more I think two good tandem goalies is the way to go. 5 mill each. Lots of rest between games. I said this 2 years ago. Still think it’s a good idea.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Ive said this more than once, but no one can find one single player that was actually rushed and busted.

Players bust, or disappoint, because theyre rushed to play 10 minutes a game.
That’s right they bust because they are rushed.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Nah, you should expect a backup to give up a stinker a game, but you can't expect him to save goals from your team. The team D is disgusting.
The third goal was nothing to do with bad d. It was bad goaltending. Hence why I hate the superstar price and shit backup model. It’s stupid.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Nope. He basically got the KK treatment, or a bit worse.
I give you the benefit of the doubt on many occasions but you are way off if you truly believe no players have ever been ruined when they were brought along too quickly. Maybe one of the most insane comments I have ever read on this board.

Reactions: CHwest

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
If he doesn't I do. :thumbu:

Mr frozen yogurt. :laugh:

giphy.gif
:laugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I can't believe there's no better D than Chiarot in Laval, he's a frigin' nightmare out there. You'd think Alzner could be better? He's a vet after all.

We are truly doomed with these guys and Weber is close to done.
Alzner is a bottom pairing D in Laval. Olofsson might pan out but doubtful for the time being. No LD in Laval

Reactions: Runner77

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
I can't believe there's no better D than Chiarot in Laval, he's a frigin' nightmare out there. You'd think Alzner could be better? He's a vet after all.

On my flirtation with reddit I said Alzner wouldn't hurt our D, which is a highest order indictment. The double barreled negativity got me a million downvotes.

Reactions: peate and Edgy

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008

Kulak had some pretty sloppy shifts as well, he needs to keep it simple. Sometimes he thinks he's Petry out there, our whole LD is suspect.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
On my flirtation with reddit I said Alzner wouldn't hurt our D, which is a highest order indictment. The double barreled negativity got me a million downvotes.
Alzner is an honest D whose skills can no longer play in this league.

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009

How bad is our d situation that we think we should call Alzner back up :laugh:

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Kulak had some pretty sloppy shifts as well, he needs to keep it simple. Sometimes he thinks he's Petry out there...Our whole LD is very suspect out there.
Worst game I have seen Kulak play in a Habs Jersey. When the Habs miss the playoffs this year it will be because of the D. Chiarot was not a good signing, already relegated to the 3rd pairing.

Reactions: KotkaSpicy

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Byron can still easily fetch a 2nd+ imo
He would have got a first last year. f***ing badly managed team. And this is not hindsight. Lots of posters here knew that trading him at deadline last year was a good move.

Two types of posters here:

The ones who are prescient.

And the others who end up agreeing with them when it’s too late.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad