Injury Report: Chris Kreider: Fractured Foot (Update 03/04/20: 4-6 Weeks)

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
It’s probably gonna be at least 4 weeks. Kreider is a physical freak so o have no doubt he can come back quicker than most but if I had to take a guess it would be most if not all the rest of the regular season

Shadowtron

Feb 27, 2002
Earth
Jean Ratelle in 72 loss probably cost us a Cup as he was only half force when he came back . Leetch busted ankle in 1990...Ulf in 79 broken ankle ...Leetch broken ankle getting out of taxi cab 93...LOL...Ranger luck .

Leetch breaking an ankle getting out of a cab...just doesn’t get any more hilarious than that hahahha. Smh.

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
How is the hooking life?

It's been a pain in the ass...

Any word on a timetable for his return? It’s been a few days and they can usually predict a break once the swelling goes down...

DQ skirted around a time table today but Kreids is in a walking boot and did not need surgery. 4-6 weeks sounds normal. So rest of regular season even if it's the 4 week timeframe.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Send him to Mexico to get some Stem Cell treatment. back in 2-3 weeks.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It's very not-Rangers to tell us exactly what's hurt and exactly how long it will take. Legitimately curious why they did this.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
... Do we need Kreider out there to lose to Washington in 6?

open mind for fun - Flyers get to 1st, Wash plays Pitt
But if NYR make it, most likely would be as 2d WC,
so I believe they would play BOS
no matter who the other WC is ...
wouldn't get to knock out AV until ECF...

trueblue30nyr

Jan 31, 2011
Manhattan
We would’ve gotten smoked anyway.

What was it? One defenseman without something broken on his body? 6000 year old Dan Boyle

Rangers got shutout in Games 5 and 7. I figured he would've provided at least some offense as opposed to no offense at all. Hank kept us in long enough for us to win that game. The Bolts didn't score until like half-way through the third period in Game 7. That game was winnable. D or no D.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad