Injury Report: Chris Kreider: Fractured Foot (Update 03/04/20: 4-6 Weeks)

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
@Ola thank you for that gross image of a completely unrelated injury.

Sorry! ;)

However, I wouldn’t say that it’s totally unrelated. The entire sport world is amazed by how fast that guy returned, 86 days after that injury. Kreider is also making a miracle run. I didn’t post it because it was gross!

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
But don't Columbus and Carolina also have alot more injuries? Wouldn't they see better returns?

Atkinson is probably the biggest and most likely return.

But even with him, I honestly think the Rangers are coming together in a way that they can more than hold their own in a playoff race. You add Kreider to that mix, and I think they're better than either of those teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: YoSoyLalo

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Atkinson is probably the biggest and most likely return.

But even with him, I honestly think the Rangers with are coming together in a way that they can more than hold their own in a playoff race. You add Kreider to that mix, and I think they're better than either of those teams.
Hopefully NHL extends the season into June/July than just reward teams playoff spots based on point % to start playoffs on time if suspension goes 2-4 weeks. Would be an absolute joke.

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Hopefully NHL extends the season into June/July than just reward teams playoff spots based on point % to start playoffs on time if suspension goes 2-4 weeks. Would be an absolute joke.
yeah, that would be crazy. I was hoping the break would give CK and pretty much all the players a chance to recover and rest. Carolina and Colorado will benefit from this the most.

Reactions: CasusBelli

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
yeah, that would be crazy. I was hoping the break would give CK and pretty much all the players a chance to recover and rest. Carolina and Colorado will benefit from this the most.
Will they though? CBJ certainly has injuries but they will not be getting back Bjorkstrand or Jones. Two key players.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
CAROLINA OR COLORADO. I said nothing about CBJ
Relax. I read it as CBJ because they concern the Rangers the most.

And if were talking Carolina, they will still be without Hamilton and Pesce. Their regular goalies could return but they were average anyway.

Reactions: CasusBelli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad