Injury Report: Chris Kreider: Fractured Foot (Update 03/04/20: 4-6 Weeks)

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Rangers got shutout in Games 5 and 7. I figured he would've provided at least some offense as opposed to no offense at all. Hank kept us in long enough for us to win that game. The Bolts didn't score until like half-way through the third period in Game 7. That game was winnable. D or no D.
I don’t disagree. Just saying nothing was ultimately lost. The Hawks would’ve destroyed us worse than the Kings did the year before.

Reactions: Rangerfan4life90

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
I standby the assertion that if they draw the Hawks in 2014 they win the cup that year. The Kings were the absolute nightmare matchup for them.

Agreed. Even though a lot of people on the main boards will have you believe otherwise.

Granted, I'm not saying the Rangers would have won, but I think that series would have at least gone the distance. Rangers matched up better with the Hawks than the Kings for sure.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

trueblue30nyr

Jan 31, 2011
Manhattan
I standby the assertion that if they draw the Hawks in 2014 they win the cup that year. The Kings were the absolute nightmare matchup for them.

I absolutely believe that. I couldn't believe the good old Rangers luck rearing its ugly head when the Kings pulled off what they did. We would've won the Cup that year.

Reactions: McSauer

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Yeah. Sometimes you just know. I knew it at the time. I said the same when the Royals beat the Blue Jays several years ago--when the series ended, I said this is a terrible match up for the Mets, and now we'll lose.

Reactions: Crease

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Here’s a photo of the puck that tickled Kreider’s foot.

images

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->