Checkers V: Macgregor Kilpatrick Trophy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Checkers PP - 0 shots, 2 shorthanded breakaways, shorthanded goal against...****ing fantastic start

Oh and now 2-0 on pillar defense, 5 min in

Reactions: Unsustainable

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Checkers channel their inner Canes and allow a weak goal with 1 min remaining...heading to OT (thanks for the Foegele miss Bish)

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
And game...Checkers diddle with the puck, turn it over all the way down the ice, Forsberg waits entirely too long THEN comes out to play the puck, easily gets beat, and free goal...****ing **** **** ****

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
His last 4 games have been .929, .939, .952 and then 1.00.

His save percentages were absolutely horrible prior to that.

He realized that Reimer is not doing that well and he has something to play for.

My guess is somebody saw something that he was repeatedly doing wrong and told him. Perhaps he's now corrected that.

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
My guess is somebody saw something that he was repeatedly doing wrong and told him. Perhaps he's now corrected that.
The first game the entire team looked totally off. The third game (3 goals on 5 shots) Ned misplayed two pucks—one the poor ice stopped a puck dead about 3 inches from where Ned could play it and he ended up stuck out of net.

I think it was more bad luck and poor team play than him repeatedly doing anything wrong. In fact, he actually looked a little worse last night, but had some things go his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad