Checkers V: Macgregor Kilpatrick Trophy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Priskie having himself a game, 1g 2a in the 1st period. He almost had another goal as well, rifled one off the post on the Checkers 2nd PP. A few seconds after the post, he kept the zone on a good play and got a quick wrister through that useless Gibbons tipped in.
He finished with 4 points. Goat also potted a couple goals and Eetu scored again.

Good bounce back win.

Last edited:

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
With the huge amounts of roster turnover, going .500 to start the season isn't such a bad thing. As I've said before, I'll be very interested to see our lineup once Smallman and Mattheos are back on the ice. Having J. McGinn in the fold helps bridge that hole, for the time being.
Not to mention a very new, very young head coach...and Ned has not kept us in any games so far either

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I made something incredibly stupid

Checkers sign Jamie McBane

AD5AFBB6-68AF-4F25-971F-685C78E414D7.png

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Checkers win 3-2 at home in a shootout. Kyle Wood was the unlikely hero, scoring the tying goal and the game-winning shootout tally. Priskie, McKeown, and Luostarinen are still looking great, and all three had points today.

Wood scored the tie breaker goal in the 2nd. The Phantoms scored the tying goal in the 3rd.

to add:

wood was the 7th Checker to go in the shootout. All others missed. Kuokkanen missed a penalty shot in the game and then didn’t go in shootout.

Forsberg stopped 24 of 26 and all 7 shootout attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad