Chara crosscheck to Gallagher’s neck (Update: fined $5k)

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Yup. Because if you told the truth, then you would bd admiting it was an intentional crosscheck to a players windpipe. Which won't be punished...but is a pathetic POS play that anyone else would face at least a phone call about.

Now the bias leaks through. It was an 'intentional' cross check to the windpipe. Anyone else would receive attention for that... I imagine this again stems from Kadri being an idiot against Debrusk as your evidence.

Players crosschecked each other and Chara reminded Gallagher what happens when you play the agitator role against one of the few tough remaining players. Gallagher paid the price and will do it again gladly as that is his role. The hockey world moves on....

Reactions: BruinLVGA

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
It's unreal...i mean i'm not even talking about a suspension here, i am talking people saying it's as scrum anx a nothing play. The big lunk stared Gally in the face, and then intentionally crosschecked him in the windpipe...just a normal everyday hockey play.:laugh:

And you're probably right about him not even getting a phone call.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Now the bias leaks through. It was an 'intentional' cross check to the windpipe. Anyone else would receive attention for that... I imagine this again stems from Kadri being an idiot against Debrusk as your evidence.

Players crosschecked each other and Chara reminded Gallagher what happens when you play the agitator role against one of the few tough remaining players. Gallagher paid the price and will do it again gladly as that is his role. The hockey world moves on....
No bias...a crosscheck in the shoulder pads...we ain't talking. But yes, he inteintionally hit him in the throat, and no...Gally scruming with him did not warrant that.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
It's unreal...i mean i'm not even talking about a suspension here, i am talking people saying it's as scrum anx a nothing play. The big lunk stared Gally in the face, and then intentionally crosschecked him in the windpipe...just a normal everyday hockey play.:laugh:
If Chara actually cross-checked him in the windpipe as you say, He would be dead right now. He was in more danger of giving himself Whiplash from throwing his head back.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Ghallager was under Chara's skin all night and ran away at the right times. Must have been frustrating as f*** for Z.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
He did. He received his penalty. Simple as that.
Again, if you look back through the thread, and look at Twitter, the majority of fans with no favourites here feel he should receive further discipline. That’s the original point I was making that you disputed.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Again, if you look back through the thread, and look at Twitter, the majority of fans with no favourites here feel he should receive further discipline. That’s the original point I was making that you disputed.

You've yet to validate this claim nor can you I imagine. I imagine you loosely cite 'no favorites ' as non Habs and Bruins fans which is quite different than unbiased fans.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
You've yet to validate this claim nor can you I imagine.
For you, or anyone else who thinks the majority of fans don’t feel he should see further discipline, open Twitter and search “Chara” right now.

Create a poll here with the video. Exclude all Bruin, Habs and leaf fans from the totals.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
For you, or anyone else who thinks the majority of fans don’t feel he should see further discipline, open Twitter and search “Chara” right now.

Create a poll here with the video. Exclude all Bruin, Habs and leaf fans from the totals.

Feel free.

I selected a random page of this thread just for your sake and outside of Toronto fans no 'unbiased' posters called for additional discipline.

Citing Twitter does not exactly help your argument.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Feel free.

I selected a random page of this thread just for your sake and outside of Toronto fans no 'unbiased' posters called for additional discipline.

Citing Twitter does not exactly help your argument.
Citing Twitter defiantly supports my argument on what public consensus is. Right now, “Chara” is trending. Just take a look at what the overwhelming majority of people think. Refresh often because the subject is getting a lot of talk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad