Who would you build your D around?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Yeah, how dare sens fans used to pimp their multiple Norris winning defenseman. Sens fans can be so extra. If only they were reserved like leaf fans with rielly.

Lol, ok buddy.
Is Karlsson still the best defenceman since Orr now that he’s no longer on your team? Or is it Chabot now who is the best defenceman since Orr?

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Yeah, how dare sens fans used to pimp their multiple Norris winning defenseman. Sens fans can be so extra. If only they were reserved like leaf fans with rielly.

Lol, ok buddy.

The part that you are missing here is that the muppet you're replying to truly thinks Rielly is as good as Karlsson.

He is the Nik Lidstrom of saying dumb shit. 7 years of uninterrupted supremacy.

HabsTown

Jun 5, 2014
Montreal
I take both.... and bring them at the airport to ship them out of the division and not facing my Habs too often.

2 reallllyyy good players. Slight edge to Chabot since he doesn't have the great supportive cast that Morgan has. Still, I'd take him on my team 24/7.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009

Yes. Why are you trying to compare rielly's accomplishments or prime abilities to karlsson? You'll lose every time.

Highly likely karlsson makes the hall of fame regardless of how his career goes.

Odds are highly against rielly making the hall at this point.

And yet leaf fans are comparing them.

And that's why they're extra.

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
Yes. Why are you trying to compare rielly's accomplishments or prime abilities to karlsson? You'll lose every time.

Highly likely karlsson makes the hall of fame regardless of how his career goes.

Odds are highly against rielly making the hall at this point.

And yet leaf fans are comparing them.

And that's why they're extra.
You know what's not extra? The dollars melynk is willing to spend, thus forever screwing your team over. Have fun.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
harrisonford made an avatar bet that nylander would outscore pastrnak

tbh i'm not 100% sure it was him, only 51% but whatever

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
The part that you are missing here is that the muppet you're replying to truly thinks Rielly is as good as Karlsson.

He is the Nik Lidstrom of saying dumb ****. 7 years of uninterrupted supremacy.
You sound mad that your favourite player ever was traded away to SJ for scraps because your owner is cheap and you’ll never see a winning team with him as the owner (which will be the case for the next 20 years)

Can you find a post where I say Rielly is better than Karlsson? I’ll give you $50 if you can.

You’re the Erik Karlsson of saying dumb shit

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I did not expect Chabot to get this good this early

the potential was always there with his WJC and QMJHL playoff performances but 24 pts in 21?

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
You sound mad that your favourite player ever was traded away to SJ for scraps because your owner is cheap and you’ll never see a winning team with him as the owner (which will be the case for the next 20 years)
Ok nostrdamous. Lol any other hot predictions you want to let us all know about?

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
he sure is. Obviously being the front runner in november isn't a huge deal, but you're wrong if you think it isn't Rielly

Eh, I don't know about that. He's definitely a front-runner.

That said, Giordano, Carlson and Burns are all on pace for over 78 points and they are all bigger names with better pedigrees and who play bigger minutes. I think that if Giordano keeps up his play, it's his to lose. Maybe in a media poll Reilly comes out slightly ahead but I don't think any player would come even halfway to a consensus result.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Ok nostrdamous. Lol any other hot predictions you want to let us all know about?

I always love when fans resort to "UR TEAM SUX".

I especially love it when fans of a historically inept team - a team that has never in its history won 3 playoff rounds in a single season, a team that is, by many metrics, the least successful team in the past 15 years, a team that went through a long, dark period with ownership that was so much worse than what is going on in Ottawa - decides pull it out as the big ol' trump card.

Like, come on. I won't chirp Leafs fans for their teams past failures because it is SO irrelevant, not to mention they have a great team and they should be a competitive team for a while, but if you're going to use that as ammunition... come on :laugh:

Anyways, back to scrolling and chuckling :)

Reactions: NyQuil

BayStreetBully

Oct 25, 2007
Toronto

Lol. Imagine being this blinded. It’s ok to give into reality once in a while.

He leads all d-men in goals, points, PPG, leads all NON-Leafs d-men in +/-, and his team is at the top of the standings with the best goal differential.

Never mind being the front runner. He’d 100% win today, with unanimous vote!

Reactions: DriveFor9th
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad