OT: CF Montreal thread: Cement Feet, Can't Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Hi guys, so on the request of players, finland and denmark are restarting at 8 pm or so CTE? what are we talking about here? 2 am EST?

edit - lol shit they already finished

Last edited:

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
the pitch feels terrible

Well the ref is probably worst
the pitch is terrible. looks like they're playing in a prison yard, as Port-Au-Prince is a humanitarian disaster right now,
and it never fails to amaze me how f***ingly dumb CONCACAF officiating continues to be.
They miss that blatant foul on Davies - who's been getting mugged all half and Laryea gets a yellow for that?

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Pathetic performance.

They started their B squad and Larin could only this one sloppy goal. Considering we aren't playing even home things won't look too good on Tuesday...

The defense is super shaky and Davies got shut down at LB and RB.

atrud66

Tank Tabarnack
Aug 5, 2014
Montreal
I'll take the 1-0 win but I was disappointed in how Canada approached this game. If you know that the pitch is so bad that you can't make any reliable short passes, why are you making short lateral and backward passes? You're just asking for bad turnovers and a quick transition from Haiti. You have to adapt to the pitch you're playing on and play more lob passes forward, more crosses, and more through balls. Davies tried to dangle the opponents but it was impossible to do on that pitch. This game was no representation of where our team is at because this field prevented them from displaying any finesse.

JtotheC

Apr 29, 2011
Montreal

Bologna/Montreal was linked to Arnautovic earlier this year. Kind of don't want this hot head on our team. Seems like a douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad