OT: CF Montreal thread: Cement Feet, Can't Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
We are through but

I have no expectations with this team but at least even if we don't qualify we tested against the best in the region which means more prepared for 2026.

Now watching Canada is boring. Thank God there is Euro football right now

Last edited:

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Like someone said on the stream I was watching.. that's going to be an awful lot of games in short time while on international breaks

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Isn’t 14 games an awful lot for a final phase to the world cup?

Kinda fked up but I'm all for it. This Canada team has to be tested by the best in CONCACAF. 2 games against USA, Mexico, Jamaica will give this group a lot of experience. Gone are the days of Suriname, Haiti and Cuba posing actual threats... as it should be.

Assuming USA and Mexico go through, there's no reason Canada can't beat out Jamaica, Costa Rica and Honduras for that last guaranteed spot. Finishing 4th would be disappointing to me considering the quality on the pitch tbh.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Kinda fked up but I'm all for it. This Canada team has to be tested by the best in CONCACAF. 2 games against USA, Mexico, Jamaica will give this group a lot of experience. Gone are the days of Suriname, Haiti and Cuba posing actual threats... as it should be.

Assuming USA and Mexico go through, there's no reason Canada can't beat out Jamaica, Costa Rica and Honduras for that last guaranteed spot. Finishing 4th would be disappointing to me considering the quality on the pitch tbh.

Costa Rica has a good team, same for Panama. But they're beatable.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Caught a replay of the game

Match fixing 100% + Latin country. No better combination.

the 'own goal' is suspicious af if you look at the context of the game At that moment. 4 of their players denied entry in the US... Not surprised considering it's concacaf. But anyway its done with

I'm surprised to see El Savaldor up there. I know Zavaleta of Toronto is their star player now but they are beatable. I think we will lose both games vs Jamaica, Honduras too. Costa Rica are at the end of a cycle but they still got the best GK in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad