OT: CF Montreal thread: Cement Feet, Can't Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Of course they did.

Losing Binks sucks, but we knew it would happen sooner rather than later.

Kid is way too good for MLS.

Renard said earlier this year that if Binks leaves, the team will be compensated with a player by Bologna due to the free transfer. I'm really curious to see who that will be.

I agree with you, it's not surprsing, he's too good for the MLS, although he needs to work on his acceleration.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Renard said earlier this year that if Binks leaves, the team will be compensated with a player by Bologna due to the free transfer. I'm really curious to see who that will be.

I agree with you, it's not surprsing, he's too good for the MLS, although he needs to work on his acceleration.

He was way too good for the MLS from the beginning. It was clear. Kid has a bright future and I'm glad we were a part of it. Guess I need a Miller Avatar now...

Reactions: ArtPeur

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

Nehuen Paz watch

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
f*** Bologna

F*** Bologna rejects... but if it wasn't for Bologna, we would probably miss on some players. I'm guessing Binks kinda knew that he could go back to tier 1 league if he joined and trained with us. Having Bologna as a "sister" club may have helped his choice in coming here?

#PazWatch if he doesn't sign/transfer in Turkey

Looking at the Bologna roster, they loaned in Valentin Antov (20yo Bulgarian CB) when Paz left on loan. He's going to be permanently transferred to Bologna on July 1st. Maybe we could get him for the time being?

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
What about Gary Medel?

Also, this Italy-Turkey match has been painful to watch. Where are you Ciro??

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
F*** Bologna rejects... but if it wasn't for Bologna, we would probably miss on some players. I'm guessing Binks kinda knew that he could go back to tier 1 league if he joined and trained with us. Having Bologna as a "sister" club may have helped his choice in coming here?

#PazWatch if he doesn't sign/transfer in Turkey

Looking at the Bologna roster, they loaned in Valentin Antov (20yo Bulgarian CB) when Paz left on loan. He's going to be permanently transferred to Bologna on July 1st. Maybe we could get him for the time being?

It might also not be a CB. We'll see.

Reactions: ArtPeur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad