OT: CF Montréal (Artists Formerly Known as Impact): Çnow Flake Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Good, there’s a lot of BS in the league that needs to be looked into. US markets like Miami don’t need another leg up.

And yet, what will come out of the investigation is "nothing to see here, everything is on the up and up."

They are just "investigation" for PR purposes. Let's not be naive. They know Miami is their only chance at getting Messi or a Ronaldo.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

I, for one second thought Dave Chappelle joined the club.

Reported 15 Million. That's what I call ambitious, may not go there but still. Can we throw this kind of money one day? Okay just half of it. Okay okay just a third of it. Wait not even 1/4?

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
I remember watching that RAW live (something I don't do these days). And I remember when Shane McMahon's music hit, I was genuinely shocked and loved it. It's rare wrestling could do that anymore.
I haven't watched wrestling in years but that was a hype moment in a really bad stretch of RAWs, IIRC. Pulled me back in for a bit until I faded out of it.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
TFC just announced they will make Orlando their homebase for at least the first months

Vancouver is going to Salt Lake

No word on Montreal so far. Won’t be surprised if they go to Orlando as well

Did TFC confirm they will play in Orlando's stadium or another soccer field (possibly the one they used in the MLS Is Back tournament)?

Because if they will play out of Orlando's field, and Orlando will, too. I doubt CFMTL will go there, too. They won't have 3 teams playing out of the same stadium.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Did TFC confirm they will play in Orlando's stadium or another soccer field (possibly the one they used in the MLS Is Back tournament)?

Because if they will play out of Orlando's field, and Orlando will, too. I doubt CFMTL will go there, too. They won't have 3 teams playing out of the same stadium.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5939245

Seems like both the OCSC and Rowdies stadiums are available for TFC

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
yet Impact was always Impact de Montreal Football Club (IMFC)

and after ages of following the team, I’ve never heard anyone say the name in full

the CF in CFMTL will never be pronounced in full

Also, all the teams with FC in their name, they're called FC, no one calls them Football Club every time they talk about them.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
According to an interview with Vassili there’s 3-5 candidates at an “advanced” state. Guess we’ll have our new coach sooner rather than later, which is good. If they hire externally they’ll have to come down and quarantine, which is going to cut into training camp even further.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
According to an interview with Vassili there’s 3-5 candidates at an “advanced” state. Guess we’ll have our new coach sooner rather than later, which is good. If they hire externally they’ll have to come down and quarantine, which is going to cut into training camp even further.
Wonder if the candidates can start their quarantine during the process...

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
yet Impact was always Impact de Montreal Football Club (IMFC)

and after ages of following the team, I’ve never heard anyone say the name in full

the CF in CFMTL will never be pronounced in full
Everything is wrong. Really out of the ordinary. I can't prononce nothing. Even the initials... The first thing that came in my mindou was Come f*** Me (Doue Voice)...

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad