OT: CF Montréal (Artists Formerly Known as Impact): Çnow Flake Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
It’s only a few weeks, and early on in the season were only playing one game a week, so he won’t miss much.

Anyone think we’ll get a bit of a rotation in the 18 this week? Maybe seeing guys like Ibrahim or Hamdi and give them some minutes as well.

I doubt it. I expect the nearly same 11, barring any injuries. The only change would be Struna for Waterman. Maybe next week we'll see Johnsen as a starter once he's completely fit. I'd like to see Torres as a sub this time around, but nobody deserved to be benched from last week's subs, except Sejdic I guess who was a non-factor.

Reactions: ArtPeur

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
I doubt it. I expect the nearly same 11, barring any injuries. The only change would be Struna for Waterman. Maybe next week we'll see Johnsen as a starter once he's completely fit. I'd like to see Torres as a sub this time around, but nobody deserved to be benched from last week's subs, except Sejdic I guess who was a non-factor.
Agreed, my thought was more so maybe to see what Nancy has at his disposal and get actual game time minutes in their legs early in the season.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Agreed, my thought was more so maybe to see what Nancy has at his disposal and get actual game time minutes in their legs early in the season.

Yeah I hear you, I'm also intrigued and want to see the newcomers on the pitch. It would be nice to see the academy kids too. Maybe once the Canadian Championship heats up they'll get a shot.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Yeah I hear you, I'm also intrigued and want to see the newcomers on the pitch. It would be nice to see the academy kids too. Maybe once the Canadian Championship heats up they'll get a shot.
I know he played very well against Toronto, but I would love to see Ibrahim next to Johensen, instead of Hurtado.

Hamid for Mihailovic is also something I want to see, though I doubt that we'll see him until the Ramadan ends on May 12th.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
I know he played very well against Toronto, but I would love to see Ibrahim next to Johensen, instead of Hurtado.

Hamid for Mihailovic is also something I want to see, though I doubt that we'll see him until the Ramadan ends on May 12th.

I think Ibrahim is way down the depth chart. Probably even behind Ballou. As for Hamdi, he could be a nice doublon for Mihailovic, right now it's Sejdic's to lose I guess.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
I think Ibrahim is way down the depth chart. Probably even behind Ballou. As for Hamdi, he could be a nice doublon for Mihailovic, right now it's Sejdic's to lose I guess.
Yeah the real battle would be between Sejdic and Hamdi off the bench I would think.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

Sucks to have anyone injured but we'll be fine. I think Waterman deserves another start, a lot of people are burrying him but had it been Binks playing a bad game no one would bat an eye. Or more risky, play with 4 in the backline and add Sejdic and play Djorjie as LW Quioto as RW. NSH Defenders are solid.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Sucks to have anyone injured but we'll be fine. I think Waterman deserves another start, a lot of people are burrying him but had it been Binks playing a bad game no one would bat an eye. Or more risky, play with 4 in the backline and add Sejdic and play Djorjie as LW Quioto as RW. NSH Defenders are solid.

No one would have batted an eye if Binks had a bad match because he has a strong history of solid performances. Let's not kid ourselves, we always grade on a curve.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-4-23_14-1-38.png

Reactions: GammaAway and TRG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad