Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
GiftedViciousCrab-small.gif
giphy.gif

Continue from OT: - Montreal Impact Thread: 2021 2012 1992 Edition

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
Didn't have great players, but didn't do much with them either. Basically chanced his way into the early playoffs.

Only brought in Wanyama and Binks, so not much of a haul there either. Love the player, hate the coach. We are better without him going forward.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020

“If you ask me, my new boss isn’t right for the job. I think that given the time, well find someone much better than him to come in and take over and relegate my new boss back to where he belongs. I personally look forward to the new hire so that I can learn from someone that knows what he’s doing.”

Nice quote, but meaningless.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
“If you ask me, my new boss isn’t right for the job. I think that given the time, well find someone much better than him to come in and take over and relegate my new boss back to where he belongs. I personally look forward to the new hire so that I can learn from someone that knows what he’s doing.”

:huh:

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal

I see what you did there... ;)

The real quote:
-Ciman "In my opinion Will is the right man to manage this team. He knows the club like the back of his hand. As of today, he is the best placed. I had an interview with him this morning and I think I can learn a lot from him. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->