OT: CF Montréal (Artists Formerly Known as Impact): Çnow Flake Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

That same owner bought Michael Jackson's estate last month. Never would I thought seeing the day MJ and MLS in connection. Seems like he's full of shit and is one of those billionaires who buy useless stuff to just brag about it. I hope the people of Sacramento will have their team that they rightfully deserve.

Billionaire Ron Burkle buys Michael Jackson’s Neverland estate – Daily News

Btw I like the thread name, nice s/o to another great, let me go listen to the Diamons and Pearls or Emancipation album

Correction : Neverland estate not MJ catalogue estate*

Reactions: DavePeak

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
That same owner bought Michael Jackson's estate last month. Never would I thought seeing the day MJ and MLS in connection. Seems like he's full of shit and is one of those billionaires who buy useless stuff to just brag about it. I hope the people of Sacramento will have their team that they rightfully deserve.

Billionaire Ron Burkle buys Michael Jackson’s Neverland estate – Daily News

Btw I like the thread name, nice s/o to another great, let me go listen to the Diamons and Pearls or Emancipation album

Correction : Neverland estate not MJ catalogue estate*

To be fair, Burkle has been a great owner for the Pens.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Would you be in to having Jesse Marsh back here? He's doing miracles with Salzburg. Not sure he would come back though. Never know ... :sarcasm:

Leaving IMFC and joining RBNY was the best thing to happen to his career. He got to work in an organization with proper football philosophy and fundamentals.

Reactions: ArtPeur

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
"Bienvenue au club". f*** off :laugh:

They do not give a shit about the fans, but they sure care about the sponsors.

I mean, at this point, Gilmore and Kingsley have to be pulling a meta-prank on foot business, right?
It’s no surprise, since he was hired Gilmore has spoken about needing to attract more corporate sponsors. I’m on board with it, team needs money badly lol.

Reactions: dinodebino

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
It’s no surprise, since he was hired Gilmore has spoken about needing to attract more corporate sponsors. I’m on board with it, team needs money badly lol.

Well, yeah! I agree.

But I mean, there is a way to good about these things and treating a betting sponsor as "part of the club" is not.

The press release was good. The video is pathetic. It is a god damn sponsor and they treated them as a DP signing.

Addik04

Sep 15, 2010
Well, yeah! I agree.

But I mean, there is a way to good about these things and treating a betting sponsor as "part of the club" is not.

The press release was good. The video is pathetic. It is a god damn sponsor and they treated them as a DP signing.

Anyway, they could do something great and you will still say it's pathetic. :laugh:

Reactions: ArtPeur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad