Celtics/NBA Celtics/NBA 2018-2019 Regular Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Celtics rotations are brutal at times and how many times do you need to see a team hit a 3 before you get your team to adjust.That a boy Stevens..

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Celtics aren't a fun team to watch. I miss that fire they had in them last season.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
AD final update: NBA informed NO if they didn't play AD, they would be fined 100K per game, after the potential option of simply sending him home.....

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
AD final update: NBA informed NO if they didn't play AD, they would be fined 100K per game, after the potential option of simply sending him home.....
What a cluster. NBA players out of control. Get millions to play in a professional league and still act like children. League is all about three pointers and no effort away from home. Tough to watch.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
What a cluster. NBA players out of control. Get millions to play in a professional league and still act like children. League is all about three pointers and no effort away from home. Tough to watch.
The worst part is they still want more!

Lebron with all his “narrative” garbage. Dude, it ain’t aau. You have rules to follow and you don’t just get to play with all your buddies. Like anything, if you’re making that much money you’re going to have to sacrifice something. NBA players refuse to sacrifice anything. If they have it their way, there’s no salary cap, no max contract and essentially free agency at will.

At some point the NBA needs to draw a hardline in the sand and simply say this is all were willing to give. You just can’t have a league that’s run by the players.

I’m also of the opinion that the media is way too hard on these guys so I understand some of their gripes, but players need to play, GMs need to GM and owners need to own. When those roles start falling into each other is when it gets dicey. With all due respect to even the best players, the league goes on without them.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
That was the worst loss I’ve seen in awhile

I hope kyrie is ok.

This team coasts way too often. I understand the NBA is a game of runs but their bad stretches are REALLY bad. Especially considering the talent level of the team.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
That was the worst loss I’ve seen in awhile

I hope kyrie is ok.

This team coasts way too often. I understand the NBA is a game of runs but their bad stretches are REALLY bad. Especially considering the talent level of the team.

I watch games swing by 15 points and that coach does not adjust. He needs to go back to Butler

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
So I was listening to Ryan’s Johnston yesterday and, for me, he hit the nail on the head.

The NBA has created a product that is more entertaining off the court than on it.

I watch none of the games, yet I’m intrigued to tune into Felger and Mazz to hear the latest drama about tampering, who wants out of where and so on.

I can’t help but take a step back and laugh when you have a league that’s so much about the top end talent where Ainge masterfully maneuvered to acquire the pieces he did and it still may not yield fruit because of egos and player collusion.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
Good grief - they are 14 games above .500, have the 5th best record in the East and the 8th best record in the NBA. Yeah - they totally suck. :shakehead
Would you rather me say they’re mediocre? Would that do it for you?

Just lost a 20 point lead to the Lakers and a 30 point lead to the CLIPPERS on back to back nights.

Not sure how you can watch this team and think “wow, that’s really a force to be reckoned with in the playoffs”

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Pretty sure they have the best record against the good teams in the east out of all the teams in the east.

It’s not a talent issue for them. It’s a focus/effort issue. The Playoffs can sometimes inherently fix that. They show up and compete with/beat the best teams

Now if they play selfish basketball once the playoffs run around I’ll be peeved. I don’t think it will happen though- they’ve already had a pretty long stretch this year where they were moving the ball like crazy and dropping big numbers on teams. I just jinxed it w a post in this thread lol

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
yeah, this right now is frustration based off all the noise around AD wanting out, and Kyrie shutting the press off with ask me after July, throw in the TDL 'distraction'

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Good grief - they are 14 games above .500, have the 5th best record in the East and the 8th best record in the NBA. Yeah - they totally suck. :shakehead

The Celtics Over/ Under this season was 60 wins

They where massive favorites to win the Eastern Conference preseason at -160

this season has been horrible so far...based on expectations they do suck this year

If this team doesn’t make the nba finals it is a huge failure

Last edited:
Reactions: shoulders7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad