Celtics/NBA Celtics/NBA 2018-2019 Regular Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The situation they put him in is honestly worthy of firing.

Lakers fans have been entertaining throughout though. The delusion is very real lolol

Reactions: LSCII

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Lakers fans have been entertaining throughout though. The delusion is very real lolol

I just love their continuous nonsensical " everybody is against us " rants. They've officially become the HF Boards NBA version of the HF Boards Leaf fans. :laugh:

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I just love their continuous nonsensical " everybody is against us " rants. They've officially become the HF Boards NBA version of the HF Boards Leaf fans. :laugh:

I have yet to find a single fan outside of LA saying they’d rather have Kuzma or Ingram over Tatum. Yet they argue they are both better because of counting stats on a terrible team. It’s hilarious really. Kyle Kuzma is a 46 yr old 2nd year guy and Brandon ingram is a malnourished Corey maggette

The sense of entitlement is unreal. They openly tamper with everybody and then cry when other teams don’t want to cooperate on their terms :laugh:

Honestly they may be worse than leafs fans

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I have yet to find a single fan outside of LA saying they’d rather have Kuzma or Ingram over Tatum. Yet they argue they are both better because of counting stats on a terrible team. It’s hilarious really. Kyle Kuzma is a 46 yr old 2nd year guy and Brandon ingram is a malnourished Corey maggette

The sense of entitlement is unreal. They openly tamper with everybody and then cry when other teams don’t want to cooperate on their terms :laugh:

Honestly they may be worse than leafs fans
Shit league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->