Celtics/NBA Celtics/NBA 2018-2019 Regular Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Apparently the Pelicans are asking Boston for Tatum, Brown, Smart, Rozier and the higher 2 of the Celtics 2019 1st round picks. Boston has the possibility of having 4 picks in the upcoming draft - Memphis ( top 8 protected - right now at # 6 ), Sacramento ( top 1 protected - right now at # 17 ), Clippers ( top 14 protected - right now at # 18 ) and their own ( right now at # 26 ). I'm a big AD fan and would love to see him in Boston but since AD ( and his whining Daddy ) have made it clear that he has no interest in staying in Boston I hope Ainge doesn't pull the trigger on this deal. If Ainge trades away that package and AD walks after next season then he's undone all the good he did with the Brooklyn deal and all the other deals he made for future 1st round picks.
Danny isn't stupid. He's not giving up Tatum for AD. Too much of a risk.

Reactions: EverettMike

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Apparently the Pelicans are asking Boston for Tatum, Brown, Smart, Rozier and the higher 2 of the Celtics 2019 1st round picks. Boston has the possibility of having 4 picks in the upcoming draft - Memphis ( top 8 protected - right now at # 6 ), Sacramento ( top 1 protected - right now at # 17 ), Clippers ( top 14 protected - right now at # 18 ) and their own ( right now at # 26 ). I'm a big AD fan and would love to see him in Boston but since AD ( and his whining Daddy ) have made it clear that he has no interest in staying in Boston I hope Ainge doesn't pull the trigger on this deal. If Ainge trades away that package and AD walks after next season then he's undone all the good he did with the Brooklyn deal and all the other deals he made for future 1st round picks.

I'd tell em get f***ed and hang up

sign Boogie this off season

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
Ahhh...... no !

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Apparently the Pelicans are asking Boston for Tatum, Brown, Smart, Rozier and the higher 2 of the Celtics 2019 1st round picks. If Ainge trades away that package and AD walks after next season then he's undone all the good he did with the Brooklyn deal and all the other deals he made for future 1st round picks.

Danny isn't stupid. He's not giving up Tatum for AD. Too much of a risk.

I'd tell em get ****ed and hang up

Ahhh...... no !

Now we just have to hope Trader Danny agrees with us. Hell - maybe he should start coming here for trade advice. ;)

Reactions: pgm16

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
All Ainge has to do is keep the Pelicans from trading him before this summer. So Ainge can easily say to New Orleans "no one is off the table this summer" without using Tatum's name.

Just need to extend the game so you can play it, even if they'd never give up Tatum.

Reactions: McGarnagle

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Our competitors all got MUCH better within the last few days. Ainge better be sure about AD. This year may not matter anyway. Since Boogie has fit in s well with GS, they are basically a lock to win it all. Next year is the year when GS will be without Cousins and KD.

The 2nd round of the east will be spectacular.

Reactions: pgm16

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
then, of course, the Cuban factor in Dallas.....trying to outleverage the Kings pick we have an option on.... Boston Bob, care to refresh us on those options at your discretion

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Beasley and Zubac from the Fakers to the Clippers for Muscala; which costs them a roster slot;

C's may cut bait with Jabari Bird for the same reason as the above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1