Celtics/NBA Celtics/NBA 2018-2019 Regular Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Danny better fall in love with Tatum, Brown, and Rozier because they have won the war

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Heinsohn update:

battling a case of sleep apnea AFTER A FLU scare @ age 84; FURTHER testing Tuesday;

has been involved in some capacity with the franchise since 1956

dabid

Feb 6, 2006
HFBoards
i always liked the contrast of the gold going back to the garden days

oh well though.. teams are going away from colored seats and just going with black. detroit took out all of their red seats at the new arena and replaced them with black after one season

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
i always liked the contrast of the gold going back to the garden days

oh well though.. teams are going away from colored seats and just going with black. detroit took out all of their red seats at the new arena and replaced them with black after one season
Detroit also took out all the fans too.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Apparently the Pelicans are asking Boston for Tatum, Brown, Smart, Rozier and the higher 2 of the Celtics 2019 1st round picks. Boston has the possibility of having 4 picks in the upcoming draft - Memphis ( top 8 protected - right now at # 6 ), Sacramento ( top 1 protected - right now at # 17 ), Clippers ( top 14 protected - right now at # 18 ) and their own ( right now at # 26 ). I'm a big AD fan and would love to see him in Boston but since AD ( and his whining Daddy ) have made it clear that he has no interest in staying in Boston I hope Ainge doesn't pull the trigger on this deal. If Ainge trades away that package and AD walks after next season then he's undone all the good he did with the Brooklyn deal and all the other deals he made for future 1st round picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad