GDT: CDF #7 Dallas Stars at St. Louis Blues ★ 7:00 PM CST ★ NBCSN, CBC, TVAS ★

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Montgomery is at fault for them not showing up for regulation and the consistent slow starts. That’s all on the coach.

Ever since the start of the 3rd period of game 4 they became timid. Not sure if that was because of injuries taking their toll and needing to play more conservatively or what but it was not just this game.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Ever since the start of the 3rd period of game 4 they became timid. Not sure if that was because of injuries taking their toll and needing to play more conservatively or what but it was not just this game.

Game 6 you mean?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Well, on the bright side maybe now that we get to keep our 1st round pick, Nill will be open to using the other one (2020 1st) to sign Zucc (if he wants to stay of course)

Idk why but like, I'm not exactly as sad or mad about losing as I thought I'd be. I guess based on our play in the last 2 periods I kinda acknowledged that its likely. Maybe it hasn't hit me yet

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Oh man.... I was SO pulling for the Stars. Avs fan here. But Bishop.. damn. So disappointed that given his awesomeness all year, the playoffs... this game... he beyond deserved to win. Just throwing out my $0.03. Bishop is fantastic and wanted to see him get this. Stars are a great team. Ok, that makes $0.04.

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
17th if SJS wins
16th if COL wins

Doesn't matter. Whoever we take at that spot will be the wrong pick and the player we should have taken will be scooped up by St. Louis, Nashville or some other divisional foe and it will be obvious at the time like what seems to happen ever year.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
Hey guys, just wanted to post here and thank you guys for a fun series. We may have had our fair share of dust ups, but y’all are great fans and I wish you the best

Appreciate it. It was a fun series and the Blues deserved to take it for bringing that effort in game 7. Nothing personal but I'll be rooting against you guys in the next rounds. The Blues have been the Stars' only recent rival, so f*** em.

If you get to enjoy watching them win a cup though I'll be happy for you.

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island

That’s why I pointed to the consistent slow starts. That type of effort is on coaching. It’s obviously on the players to show up, but when it becomes a trend, the coaching staff has to fix that.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Appreciate it. It was a fun series and the Blues deserved to take it for bringing that effort in game 7. Nothing personal but I'll be rooting against you guys in the next rounds. The Blues have been the Stars' only recent rival, so **** em.

If you get to enjoy watching them win a cup though I'll be happy for you.
Hey I don’t blame ya. I probably would have rooted against you guys too.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
That’s why I pointed to the consistent slow starts. That type of effort is on coaching. It’s obviously on the players to show up, but when it becomes a trend, the coaching staff has to fix that.

I don't know. I think tonight it was a tactical thing. Game 7 on the road, conserve energy when you can, weather the storm, come at them when they show the first signs of fatigue. The Blues had a very strong will tonight and kept their game strong for a lot longer than the Stars anticipated.

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
A few experts here have said that that’s a mistake so I wouldn’t do it. Gotta get that decent third line guy 5 years from now. He’s the better bet.

Exactly. They won't finish a breakaway in a game 7 but at least they'll get one to raise your hopes.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Hey guys, just wanted to post here and thank you guys for a fun series. We may have had our fair share of dust ups, but y’all are great fans and I wish you the best

It was fun buddy. Know we shit talked back and forth but it’s never personal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad