GDT: CDF #7 Dallas Stars at St. Louis Blues ★ 7:00 PM CST ★ NBCSN, CBC, TVAS ★

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Embarrassing performance by Dallas. Two chances to put them away and that’s the effort they come up with??

Ahhh

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Cogliano is gonna be playing that chance over and over .

That and Benn on the wrap around. The goalie wasn't even protecting the post and Benn shoots it back to the middle of the net. He had about a foot of space to just tuck it in.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
4 points from Benn in the Blues series. He got outscored by f***ing Seguin this postseason. That's how you know you've hit rock bottom.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
yeah that didn't sting too bad for whatever reason. I kind of resigned to the idea that if they could make the playoffs and put in an effort i'd be happy all things considered. Preds in 6 was nice to see and unfortunately the deeper team won tonight. Definitely some things I wasn't happy with but like hairy said- nothing that really surprised me or that I wasn't happy about earlier in the season. On to the offseason!

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
ducks fan here

was really rooting for you guys to go all the way (put down $100 on the stars to win the cup when i was in vegas last summer.) you guys have a very fun team to watch. bishop was ******* unreal tonight.

seeing cogliano miss that GW chance was all too familiar. don't say we didn't warn you about him not being able to finish!

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Please resign Zucc! Bishop deserved a better fate. That performance for periods 2 and 3 was disgrace. I thought I was watching Rangers playoffs but that was a whole different level. Hintz is a f***ing monster!

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
4 points from Benn in the Blues series. He got outscored by ****ing Seguin this postseason. That's how you know you've hit rock bottom.
only the teams leading scorer in reg season and PO, but yeah f***ing Seguin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad