GDT: CDF #7 Dallas Stars at St. Louis Blues ★ 7:00 PM CST ★ NBCSN, CBC, TVAS ★

serp

Jan 17, 2016
cut.png

Last time on "The Fault in Our Stars" Playoff Edition....

May 5, 2019

Stars squander opportunity to close out the series at home
and lose Game 6 1:4 to the Blues

stars-blues-game-6.jpg

Roman Polak = Elite

tumblr_pqi662Ppmq1r1a7uuo2_500.gif

scoring = overrated

Dallas Stars

Dickinson - Seguin - Zuccarello
Benn - Hintz - Radulov
Cogliano - Faksa - Comeau
Janmark- Dowling - Spezza

Lindell - Klingberg
Heiskanen - Polak
PLEASE NOT FEDUN - Lovejoy

Ben Bishop

Scratches: Nichushkin , Ritchie , Honka, Pitlick , FEDUN
Injured: Hanzal, Johns, Methot, Oleksiak

vs.

St. Louis Blues

Schwartz - Schenn - Tarasenko
Blais- O'Reilly - Perron
Maroon - Bozak - Thomas
Barbashev- Sunqvist - Steen

Edmundson- Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester - Parayko
Dunn - Gunnarsson

Binnington

NeighboringFondBarasingha-size_restricted.gif

☂BETWEEN THE PIPES FOR THE STARS: Ben Bishop☂

bishop_2018-11-04.jpg

D47bqfVX4AEBR7F.jpg

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Just trying to drive home my point that i don't want to see Taylor Fedun play. Stars are 2:4 with him in the playoffs and 5:1 with him out of the lineup . Only game Stars lost with Fedun sitting in the pressbox was Game 3 against Nashville where they at least played very well.

In this series its 1:3 with Fedun in and 2:0 with Fedun not playing.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm nervous

I'm thrilled with how this season ended up turning out and I'm happy about how hard the team worked to get here and how they really turned things around but man if we lose tonight it's just too damn soon.

One thing I know for sure, is the boys better come ready to play tonight. No early goal against please.

Last edited:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I'd love for the team to win, but I've sort of already made my peace with a loss as well. I think most of my negative emotion was channeled towards the refs in game 6.

I also have a ridiculous amount of work to do in the next two weeks so a loss would certainly allow me to be more productive. :laugh:

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
I share the same feelings as you guys, would obviously love a win but prepared if they come up short. This season has far exceeded my expectations and I'm so proud of this team and its effort. Only one thing left to do, leave it all out there tonight and whatever happens happens.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Would be a nice night to see “Beast Mode” kick some ass.

A few players seemed to be a little banged up and this game 7 is on the road, which they’ve been good at this postseason, but still.

C’mon Captain Benn!

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Both teams have been better on the road, so the Stars have an edge here.

Also they're coming off a loss, and the stuff that happened to Bishop. I'd say it was unfair play when they didn't blow the whistle, and this ruined the game for the Stars. Player safety should always have first priority.

So they should be more aggressive tonight, and get this done.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Whoever gets two goals first wins. In all 12 playoff games so far, the team who gets to 2 goals first has won the game.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
This is gonna be so sad if they lose this . That being said , I am happy I get to watch my team in a game 7 Second round playoff game . This is exciting . This is where they were 3 years ago , it would be so fitting for them to get to beat the blues in game 7 now .

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Whoever gets two goals first wins. In all 12 playoff games so far, the team who gets to 2 goals first has won the game.

Getting a 2 goal lead would be very ideal. Especially if its early. This team is not built to be chasing from behind and that's been clear all season long (although they've done a decent job at it it feels like)

But all I'm asking first is that can we pleaseeee not give up an early goal

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Getting a 2 goal lead would be very ideal. Especially if its early. This team is not built to be chasing from behind and that's been clear all season long (although they've done a decent job at it it feels like)

But all I'm asking first is that can we pleaseeee not give up an early goal

Don't even need a two goal lead, literally just need to get to two goals first. The first goal is important, but getting that second is even more crucial.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->