GDT: CDF #7 Dallas Stars at St. Louis Blues ★ 7:00 PM CST ★ NBCSN, CBC, TVAS ★

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
No one looked at all interested in playing to win tonight. They just played defense until the Blues finally cracked their tired shell. Disappointed in the result, happy that they got this far, but I would expect some serious roster improvements if they're going to get any further.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Well I'll admit this was a very fitting way for the Stars to lose. Inability to finish, Klingberg gets walked, and Bishop gets beat shortside that leads to a goal after he carried the team the entire game

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
I don't have any complaints about tonight's officiating. The Stars were committing more penalties than the Blues because they were hemmed in and chasing all game. Many missed calls both ways but STL deserved the PP advantage they got.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
I think we all know the real reason why they lost...

cut.jpg

Reactions: Henderson33

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Montgomery is at fault for them not showing up for regulation and the consistent slow starts. That’s all on the coach.

Is he though? This has been a Dallas Stars thing for years. Even before this current core took over.

We have all been posting the same stuff for so long now season after season. It just feels like another typical Dallas season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad