Eklund Rumor: CBJ offer sheet to Barzal (Mod Warning post #14)

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Its Eklund and all, but....

tenor.gif

Reactions: Morrison

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
If you think Columbus sucks, you’re... not smart.
I mean you’ve got college football, Waffle House and the Arnold Classic in March. What else did I miss beside the occasional events that rival Florida Man?

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
Lou has arranged for the nephew of the owner of a local meat market to take Jarmo on an all inclusive deer hunting trip upstate.
Lou sits, motionless, at his desk.

Jarmo walks in

Lou casually threatens violence to him and his family.

Jarmo pulls out his testicles and staples them to Lou's desk.

Both men stare at each other. No one blinks

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I know its Eklund but makes sense . Id love to see it. Offer sheets need to be tweeked some so GMs actually use them.
There is always talk that "this is the year offer sheets get tossed around" yet nothing really happens. Once again , im hoping some are offered and players actually sign them so we hear about it .
Id offer sheet Sergachev Barzal and???? who else is elite and even a slight possibly would cause issue for the teams that hold their RFA rights?

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Lou sits, motionless, at his desk.

Jarmo walks in

Lou casually threatens violence to him and his family.

Jarmo pulls out his testicles and staples them to Lou's desk.

Both men stare at each other. No one blinks
LOL , this is the very first post on HF I have ever laughed out loud on . Great stuff !!!

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
I mean you’ve got college football, Waffle House and the Arnold Classic in March. What else did I miss beside the occasional events that rival Florida Man?
There isn't much that makes Columbus unique but it also isn't actively bad or boring. It's actually quite clean and comfortable with some very upscale communities.

Reactions: SaskCanesFan

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
What? Barzal is better than Marner and Mitch earns $11m...
He’s not better than Marner, though he plays a more valuable position, and Marner is egregiously overpaid. Marner is the only RFA last year that was able to milk a UFA-style contract out of their GM.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
There isn't much that makes Columbus unique but it also isn't actively bad or boring. It's actually quite clean and comfortable with some very upscale communities.
I’ve been in the area quite a few times. It’s a nice area but also very interesting to say the least. Cost of living is extremely affordable but still doesn’t rival Long Island and all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad