GDT: CBJ @ Nashville | 8pm EST | "2013 Season Opener" Edition

IBleedUnionBlue

Aug 16, 2009
The Jackets have won the last two times I followed them to Nashville.

The Nashville fans were awesome to us.

Boll's hit was great, but so was their capt Weber coming over to stand up for teammates.

Loved the play of Fedor and Anisimov. There was a couple guys that showed some rust.

But we leave Nashville with 2 pts!

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
The only reason why Richards should change up the lineup is if some players are gassed or injured.

If he were to swap in Letestu, I think it would be for Calvert.

mt-svk

CBJ/OTT fan
Jun 6, 2007
Welcome your with the new season. :yo:

The comment after download of this game. But I am happy for the result and what I red, Anisimov has contined his game from Russia. :)

Paisano*

Really nice waking up after a night they played well......with a win.......in Nashville!! The gNat ought to be rockin tomorrow night!

Paisano*

From the Preds board
The Blue Jackets themselves looked better. Much more solid on the blue line. Much better puck control. They didn't make as many of the mistakes that we usually feast on. We can't depend on them sucking to pick up a given W this season.

That last sentence says it all, all teams will get that message eventually!

Pinguinla

SCF Game 7
Nov 24, 2011
By the seaside
CBJ were very impressive last night and I would definitely say it was a deserved victory in the end. I hope you guys prove a lot of people wrong this year!

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Jackets win. Rangers lose.

AS a CBJ and NJD fan, I can't say I would be disappointed if the black cloud over the CBJ followed Rick Nash to MSG.

Predatorbill

Feb 20, 2005
Nashville
No question who played better last night. I sit in the attack end twice zone, for two periods I didn't see much action. Much better team effort by your team. Much better at puck control, we were left simply counter attacking. If things keep going this way, maybe you did win the Nash trade. Good luck.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Well, that was fun!
I chose Tyutin in the "first goal" poll and thought I had it... darned Foligno. Tyuts and Nikitin are a force to be reckoned with. Wiz and Jack looked more like plain old chaos, not so "controlled Chaos". And Johnny Moo-er was solid.

Let's hope Richards puts Letestu in for either Boll or Calvert. Preferably sit Calvert. Calvert and Atkinson are redundant in the "waterbug" category and Cam has a HUGE advantage in the skill area.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
Welcome your with the new season. :yo:

The comment after download of this game. But I am happy for the result and what I red, Anisimov has contined his game from Russia. :)

Welcome back!

I agree. If you're sitting anybody, it should be Boll. You don't need a guy like Boll against the Wings.

That's what I was thinking, too.

Nice win, I hope to see more of that.

ClevelandJacketFan

Awesome Mascots!
Nov 1, 2007
...Really?
The only change I would make with the lines is take the "first line", remove Atkinson and put in Dorse, then put Atkinson on the Ranger line.

Then make the "first line" the "third line".

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I agree. If you're sitting anybody, it should be Boll. You don't need a guy like Boll against the Wings.
Recall that Tootoo is now a Red Wing, and already has a game misconduct from last night. I don't think I'd mind having Boll around.

That said, he'd be my first choice for the bench if we were to swap in Letestu, also. I just wouldn't be so quick to sit him.

mt-svk

CBJ/OTT fan
Jun 6, 2007
I like the game our team. Everybody played hard. I am afraid, the first line except Atkinson was ... only sleeping or what I dont know but not too good. I like the energy other lines, Anisimov looks like ideal center for us. Together with Dubinsky are very good. I dont knowwhrther Dorsett is right for them. The third line has big potential IMHO . But my heroes were Boll and Dorsett, Bolls bodychecs were excelent.
What was goood.... the defense. D-men played good before Bobrovsky, clean a place before the net... respective better than in the last season. Miss creativity in the atack but I cant wait it in this season. :) IMHO ideal roster in the defense too, maybe Erixon could change Aucoin later... we will see. And what is imortant.... Preds didnt have too much ideal chances before Bob. Good, very good. Tyutin and Nikitin together... excelent. :) I like Moores defense too. :)

IMO ideal roster and I dont see any reason to change somebody for Letestu. Boll is great in his role. Similar Calvert.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad