CBJ Fantasy Hockey Thread (post fantasy / video game items here)

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Definitely Bob tomorrow. I think Korpisalo might get the nod Sunday at NYR since he played well against them last trip there.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
I can't find much info on why Foligno is listed day to day. Should I put him on the IR or is this expected to be short term.

Thanks.

btw - I went with my gut and went pretty heavy on drafting Blue Jackets for my keeper team this season. I've been in first place most of the season and it doesn't look like anyone is going catch me. Go Jackets!

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
I can't find much info on why Foligno is listed day to day. Should I put him on the IR or is this expected to be short term.

Thanks.

btw - I went with my gut and went pretty heavy on drafting Blue Jackets for my keeper team this season. I've been in first place most of the season and it doesn't look like anyone is going catch me. Go Jackets!

Foligno took warmups but didn't play due to 'illness'. My guess is it's something flu-like, so I doubt he misses another game for this.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Congrats...guess the pick ups worked better this year? :sarcasm::laugh:

Save for dropping Cam... I'm going to continue to be a jerk and say it was mostly the players I drafted. I like the draft to be important but I also like to be able to manage my way to improvement. I was at or near the top of the league most of the season.

(I know, I know, maybe I just suck at managing...):)

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Save for dropping Cam... I'm going to continue to be a jerk and say it was mostly the players I drafted. I like the draft to be important but I also like to be able to manage my way to improvement. I was at or near the top of the league most of the season.

(I know, I know, maybe I just suck at managing...):)

My draft was a disaster. Ben Bishop was a keeper and he crapped the bed early and often. My pickups got me "the president's cup" but in the end my goalie drafting ineptness did me in as well as a few ill timed slumps against Hodgkin's Victor.

Good luck to both of you.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
My draft was a disaster. Ben Bishop was a keeper and he crapped the bed early and often. My pickups got me "the president's cup" but in the end my goalie drafting ineptness did me in as well as a few ill timed slumps against Hodgkin's Victor.

Good luck to both of you.

Thanks.

It's a good league and I'll keep playing obviously, but I still feel like 2 more teams would make it even better. That said, I'm not planning on running it any time soon, so I'll make that my last statement on the subject.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Congratulations to Hodgkin's Victor for winning the CBJ Partial Keeper League with a victory over the runner up Pancake Bunnies. :handclap:

And a self congratulations to me for winning the regular season and then collapsing in the playoffs a la the Washington Capitals. :laugh:

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
MY goalie curse continues...I have turned Tukka Rask into a 3.76 GA, .870 Save % guy. :ha:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad