Confirmed with Link: CBJ Claim Jack Skille on Waivers

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Haha, I was wrong. I'm cool with it though.

I'm guessing they're expecting to lose Gibbons or D'Amigo on waivers tomorrow.

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
With skile what do you expect the lines to be
Hartnell Anisimov Dano
Calvert Dubinsky Atkinson
Foligno Letestu Skille
? Chaput ?

Hartnell Anisimov Skille
Foligno Letestu Wennberg
? Chaput ?

Hartnell Anisimov Dano
Foligno Letestu Wennberg
Skille/? Chaput ?/Skille

just a few possibilities imo

Hooks

Jun 30, 2011
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline
#CBJ Skille: "I know that room. I know the guys in there. They want to win. They want to change the environment and do something special."

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline
#CBJ Skille: "I left things on such a high note with Columbus, and I was actually really bummed that we couldn’t figure something out."

Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer
Jack Skille: "I learned a lot about my game (in Columbus) & what it takes to stay in this league. I'm excited to write a new chapter here."

Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer
Skille said when the #Isles placed him on waivers yesterday, he was hoping "things would turn out this way" & he'd return to #CBJ.

http://bluejacketsxtra.dispatch.com/content/blogs/puck-rakers/2014/10/jackets-claim-skille.html

Last edited:

major major

Feb 18, 2013
we still ahve to cut 3 players after St Denis today...so yeah, its either send the kids down, or send down players like D'Amigo and Gibbons

Ah, you're right. By my count we have 16 forwards, and two must be cut. Probably Rychel and one of D'Amigo/Gibbons.

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
Orange County, NY
Islander fan here. Just wanted to say Skille was really impressive in camp. I wasn't expecting much but he actually has a nice shot and skates well. I wish we would have kept him over Colin McDonald as our 13th forward but I guess management didn't want to get rid of Tavares' friend. He could defiantly be a solid 4th line player and play a key role for a lot of teams.

Boomshakalaka

Why do I do this?
May 1, 2014
Columbus
I am glad to see skille back. Has some snipe the team needs and plays a tough game. Hopefully he stays healthy. I ll take him over boll or Tropp. Glad to see a guy excited to play here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad