GDT: Carolina Mudcats at Miami Marlins - 7:30 EST 1/19/13

AhoLottaLove

Jun 30, 2010
You can't actually watch the game. The only players I can tell are playing poorly are Sangs and Corvo. Can't see the puck so can't tell if Ward was bad, haven't seen EStaal on the ice once because my frame rate's about 1 every 5 seconds, it just sucks.

The Florida announcers were good in the first. Then it turns out they just pick two things to talk about and repeat them the entire game.

Can you get center ice?

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Can you get center ice?

Nah, in a dorm room, even if I had the cash to buy my own cable with the Center Ice add-on I don't think I'd be allowed to.

And even then, if it's blacked out on Gamecenter it's probably blacked out on Center Ice. Just a ****** place for me to go to school. Anyone got room for me at State? :)

Reactions: MinJaBen

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Anyone know how to watch Gamecenter through a proxy server? I've tried once or twice but the video won't come in, the screen will load but it will just act as if its fully loaded without acknowledging that there's video that's supposed to be playing.

Proxy's are spotty.. I'd try a VPN service. I heard that you can use it just to get the game to load and then turn it off once the stream starts. You could try it with something like like hotspotshield which is free. If you pay for decent VPN service speed wouldn't be a concern and you wouldn't have to turn it off during the stream...

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Has anyone noticed that outside of 10 minutes in the first period, we have consistently outplayed the Panthers?

Although that's probably just prevent defense at work.

AhoLottaLove

Jun 30, 2010
Nah, in a dorm room, even if I had the cash to buy my own cable with the Center Ice add-on I don't think I'd be allowed to.

And even then, if it's blacked out on Gamecenter it's probably blacked out on Center Ice. Just a ****** place for me to go to school. Anyone got room for me at State? :)

I am disappointed. It shouldn't be this hard to be a Canes fan.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
What. A. Dive.

Also, I love that, despite raising ticket prices, the ridiculous amount of promotions means that most will just pay ~15 at the cheapest.

We're basically cheating revenue sharing.

SkinnerStaal

Feb 6, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Our PP is a thing of beauty tonight. glad to see nothing has changed there.

Understand nothing changes overnight but some solid passing and a decent shot here or there would have been nice on it.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Proxy's are spotty.. I'd try a VPN service. I heard that you can use it just to get the game to load and then turn it off once the stream starts. You could try it with something like like hotspotshield which is free. If you pay for decent VPN service speed wouldn't be a concern and you wouldn't have to turn it off during the stream...

This TOTALLY WORKED, THANK YOU!

Felt kind of sketchy to download, and continues to feel kind of sketchy to even have loaded on my computer, but you CAN just disconnect once you're at the game screen!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad