GDT: Carolina Mudcats at Miami Marlins - 7:30 EST 1/19/13

Razputyn

Feb 24, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
I find myself becoming more and more wary of Cam Ward as the future of goaltending for this team. He just never looks totally right to me. And his stats haven't been anything to write home about for a while.

But I don't know if that's because he's my team's #1 and that's the way it goes with me - criticize the ones you love the most, you know.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
How legal is this? Because even if it's illegal but on the same level as like Torrent or Limewire I lose my GT Internet privilege (if they find out of course).

Using a VPN service is 100% legal. You are just essentially just encrypting your internet connection. A service like hotspotshield is around to provide a piece of mind that no one is ease dropping when you are browsing on something like public wifi. It's free because there are ads and it's pretty slow...

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Using a VPN service is 100% legal. You are just essentially just encrypting your internet connection. A service like hotspotshield is around to provide a piece of mind that no one is ease dropping when you are browsing on something like public wifi. It's free because there are ads and it's pretty slow...

OK cool, then this is awesome. Thank you so much, you literally saved me from 4 years of streams. :laugh:

Reactions: MinJaBen

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Wow, just heard that last Chantel interview. Definitely seems like there are a little nerves. She IS gorgeous, though.

She's very pretty in person, and I think she's probably better on-camera talent than what she's served up tonight. I was down at RCI one day when some guy jacked her up about UNH hockey. She knows the sport.

It's got to be nerve racking. It would be for me, and I'm insanely ugly. At least she has looks to go ahead with.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
She's very pretty in person, and I think she's probably better on-camera talent than what she's served up tonight. I was down at RCI one day when some guy jacked her up about UNH hockey. She knows the sport.

It's got to be nerve racking. It would be for me, and I'm insanely ugly. At least she has looks to go ahead with.

No doubt, no judgment from me, especially if its her first real job in the business. She'll figure it out. She seems smart enough, at least from her tweets and stuff. You're right, she seriously does know her some UNH hockey.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
I love having a player who is dangerous enough that opposing players simply can not pressure him. They have to give him space or they will make him pay.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Alright, well, a loss is a loss is a loss. We outplayed them in the second and SERIOUSLY outplayed them in the third. I'm not too worried.

Semin's a joy to watch, BTW, especially on the PP.

normalpsychology

Oct 27, 2011
Mass
I find myself becoming more and more wary of Cam Ward as the future of goaltending for this team. He just never looks totally right to me. And his stats haven't been anything to write home about for a while.

But I don't know if that's because he's my team's #1 and that's the way it goes with me - criticize the ones you love the most, you know.

people should be wary. we have a severe goaltending situation we need to consider. but if the past 2 or 3 years are any indication people will continue willfully ignoring or misinterpreting his stats

Razputyn

Feb 24, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
people should be wary. we have a severe goaltending situation we need to consider. but if the past 2 or 3 years are any indication people will continue willfully ignoring or misinterpreting his stats

You do no favors with your username

Somebody who has been here longer, :help: me!

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
The Good: Faulk/Pitkanen, Bowman, Semin, Skinner (all things considered), and Dalpe

The Bad: Corvo, Sangs in the 1st and 2nd (wasn't horrible in the 3rd), Ward

The Ugly: Definitely not Chantel

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
OK cool, then this is awesome. Thank you so much, you literally saved me from 4 years of streams. :laugh:

Using a VPN or proxy to artificially change your ip location to avoid a blackout is a violation of GameCenter's terms and conditions, and they can terminate your account if they catch you, but to this date I don't think it has happened to anyone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad