GDT: Carolina Mudcats at Miami Marlins - 7:30 EST 1/19/13

AhoLottaLove

Jun 30, 2010
One good thing...you guys are playing strong on your skates. That's a plus at least early in this season.

Wow. Really? Why not go over to your board and enjoy your good first game and not come over here and make troll diving posts. When's the last time the panthers won a playoff series anyway?

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Anyone know how to watch Gamecenter through a proxy server? I've tried once or twice but the video won't come in, the screen will load but it will just act as if its fully loaded without acknowledging that there's video that's supposed to be playing.

Reactions: MinJaBen

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I feel your pain. I hate watching streaming games.

You can't actually watch the game. The only players I can tell are playing poorly are Sangs and Corvo. Can't see the puck so can't tell if Ward was bad, haven't seen EStaal on the ice once because my frame rate's about 1 every 5 seconds, it just sucks.

The Florida announcers were good in the first. Then it turns out they just pick two things to talk about and repeat them the entire game.

normalpsychology

Oct 27, 2011
Mass
I kind of feel like brandon would have stopped at least 2 of those goals and probably scored one himself making it a one point or tied game

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Not really. Jordan's been fine.

What we're missing is about 3 competent defensemen and a goalie.

I literally maybe have noticed Jordan three times this game. Not sure if I'm just blind, or if he really hasn't done anything noticeable.

Agreed - officially off Chantal bandwagon.

That was a quick avatar lifespan.

I'm hoping that she is just getting the rust off like the rest of the team. Can't stand to watch the team like this, or Chantel failing this badly.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Just by being on the ice, Jordan gives Skinner more room.

Faulk looks great (given the fact that he played in the AHL, this makes sense).

Razputyn

Feb 24, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
So how much of this game do we lay at the feet of Ward and Theodore?

He should have had one, if not two, of the 5 goals against. At the same time Theodore has been solid in their end.

Without the noise of good game/bad game, would we be in this?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad