@
200px-Florida_Panthers.svg.png

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Good luck guys.

Gudbranson, Goc, Bergenhein out.

Versteeg a maybe, know more after morning skate.

Likely:Flash-Weiss-Versteeg. Huberdeau-mueller-Kovalev. Kopecky-Matthias-Upshall. Parros-Smithson-Skille.
Kuba-Campbell. Ellerby-kulikov. Strachan-Jovo. Theodore.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
This is sad, I know, but here was my morning. Wake up at 5:00. Nope, no hockey yet. How 'bout 5:50? Nope. 6:45? Okay, you've still got 12 more hours Alex. 7:30? Really. Stahp. 8:50? Jesus. Stop waking up!!! 9:30? **** it.

Yeah, if you couldn't tell I'm a hockey addict.

Reactions: MinJaBen

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
(Line pairings subject to change and/or the signing of Scott Gomez.)

Caroline:

Boychuk/EStaal/Semin
Skinner/JStaal/Dalpe
Tlusty/Jokinen/Char
Bowman/Brent/Dwyer/Westgarth assembled together somehow.

Gleason/Faulk
Sangs/Harrison
Pitkanen/McCorvoBain

(Gosh, your guess is as good as mine.)

Goalie: Cameron Kenneth Ward, a gentleman and a scholar.

=+=+=+=+=+=+

FIU:

WSVN.jpg

Fleischmann/Weiss/Versteeg (Probably not)
Skinner Imposter/Mueller/Kovalev
Kopecky/Matthias/Upshall
Parros/Smithson/Skille

Kuba/Campbell
Kulikov/Ellerby
Jovanovski/Strachan

Goalie: Jose Theodore

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Game Day Notes:

1.) Apparently Panthers fans were not amused with Jovo being named team captain. Perhaps they came around eventually, but I quit reading the thread after a couple of pages. Classic tl;dr.

2.) The Panthers will be raising their Division Champions banner tonight. No word on if they will be saluting the Hurricanes with faux golf swings and for their outright assist in obtaining said banner, as the Canes helpfully went 1-5 against Fla in 2011-12.

3.) Reading or saying the name "Huberdeau" will give you hours of amusement.

4.) Much like here in Carolina after the acquisitions of Semin and JStaal, expectations are running high in Florida after they broke a decade long playoff drought with the 2011-12 campaign. Therefore: one of these two teams will disappoint its fan base in remarkable -- but as of today unknown -- fashion by the time the season is over.

5.) There is some guy named Jamie McBain on the Hurricanes, but we don't talk about him much any more. This makes not talking about Joe Corvo really, really challenging.

Prediction:

5-1 Canes loss, with Dan Ellis surrendering four of those five goals. Cam Ward is out after hurting himself trying to make a save on a Dalpe own goal.

Last edited:

Mr Whipple

Charmin Soft
Nov 9, 2008
Greenville, NC
Prediction: Both Staals out injured as Jordan tries to help out Eric with his jealous rage of Skinner by trying to hurt Skinner with the bench door. Eric hits it instead and breaks Jordan's fingers, while Eric comes away with a groin injury.

TheBigKahuna

Dec 6, 2010
Canes Country
One of these teams will win tonight, and one will get blown out!

I think the Canes powerplay, if given enough chances tonight, will make the difference in this game.

Last edited:

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
We don't get ****ing anything, that's why.

I swear, if Gamecenter ****s me out of getting games because of a blackout that DOESN'T EXIST, I'm going to be truly pissed off.

Caniac4ever

Feb 7, 2008
We don't get ****ing anything, that's why.

I swear, if Gamecenter ****s me out of getting games because of a blackout that DOESN'T EXIST, I'm going to be truly pissed off.

The two games on NBC today at 3:00 are supposed to be streamed on nhl.com. GCL will have them blacked out I'm guessing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->