GDT: Caps @ Hawks 11/7/14 8:30 PM EST

Burakovsky95*

1st period looked like Oates. 2nd period looked like Trotz. 3rd period looked like Hunter.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Please don't get carried away, Holtby will go back to what he has been next game. He's either hot or piss poor no consistency. Bura made it happen tonight

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
A win is a win. Good job boys. Finally ended the losing streak.

thanks for whomever provided the streaming link...that website is full of viruses.

and i remember now why i hardly read the gdt's...how many ex-wives do some of you have? seriously...this team is way better than last year. be entertained, enjoy the game...

Mickstix

Nov 30, 2010
Central Florida
Jeez, my ticker won't last the season at this rate.. But what the hey, 5 minutes of competent hockey gets the W.. "We're Back!!" :laugh:

We're my eyes deceiving me, or was Beagle really being double shifted down the stretch? Yikees..

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
1st period looked like Oates. 2nd period looked like Trotz. 3rd period looked like Hunter.

Exactly.

We're not going anywhere if we play like we did in the 1st or the 3rd, a completely losing effort. Holtby came up strong with 38 saves, that's exactly what he and the team needed.

I hope there won't be people who will say that we won the game because Laich came back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad