Regin - Richards - Morin

Keith - Seabrook
Hjalmarsson - Oduya
Van Reimsdyk - Rundblad

Crawford

Raanta

LifetimeUFA

Apr 12, 2014
just...i dont know....just play a full 60. my optimism is hanging on by a thread here

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
A small part of me 1% hopes we get shelled into forcing BMac to feel the need to address McPhee's flawed roster further. Our C/F depth remains laughable. Hershey seems bare up top. We are inexperienced at center, have ongoing inconsistent tending that should not be expected to go away anytime soon, and have far too many players particularly our vets, that just don't show much if any intestinal fortitude.

I am not sure yet another coach, can get that out of all of them. The hardest part of coaching hockey, IMO. Getting 100% effort.

I will still bet Wash since we are getting a good payout, and of course, waging with the heart.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
rh at least in part rooting for a blow out to force a trade or trades that the marketplace shows no interest in providing. the roster shake up trade is a rare thing now days.

note: I think Trotz indicated in his presser post practice yesterday that the original d pairs would be in place for the next game

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Sharp is out, so that's nice.

SF8MzIP.gif

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
Chicago is our New Years day matchup. I'll be watching today's game with a lot of interest.

Will their goalie be the difference? Crawford won the 2013 Stanley cup. He's a 2003 from the golden draft year.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Play Peters and put Holtby in for the ez win tomorrow

I think the Caps have proven that there's no such thing as an easy win, even if it weren't the second half of a back-to-back (of which the Caps have 16 this season :rant:).

But I smell 2 points in this one for some reason.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
I think the Caps have proven that there's no such thing as an easy win, even if it weren't the second half of a back-to-back (of which the Caps have 16 this season :rant:).

But I smell 2 points in this one for some reason.

Well, you predicted how the last game would go. So I'm hoping you're correct about this.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Meh, I have no idea what's going to happen but I'd be shocked if we gave up 4 or more goals again. A little shocked. And probably a bit less shocked to see the aggressive forechecking put on hold in favor of a more passive neutral zone philosophy. Aka, trap. Aka, it's the BB swoon all over again.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Meh, I have no idea what's going to happen but I'd be shocked if we gave up 4 or more goals again. A little shocked. And probably a bit less shocked to see the aggressive forechecking put on hold in favor of a more passive neutral zone philosophy. Aka, trap. Aka, it's the BB swoon all over again.

I might just stop watching if we go back to that ****** style.

amjay13

Jan 7, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Caps win this one, 3-2.

65 gets back on the board, Chimmer gets credit for one off his back and Green unloads a bomb from the point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad