GDT: Caps @ Canadiens | 9/28/14 | 6PM | RDS

CapsJunkie

Beaglchuck scores
May 3, 2014
Anchorage, Alaska
sucked for Schmidt but I thought it was a legal hit.. Tinordi was sweeping through one of his players and caught him on the wall.. better case for boarding. ( intentional taking a run at a player from a distance )

Burakovsky95*

Thats a suspendable hit lol. Where have some of you been for the last 3 years?

Tyrus

5 ft 7 in.
May 20, 2013
Are you guys watching the game on a potato? It was a clear shoulder to the head.

This doesn't really matter.

You can't skate with your head down without expecting a hit, simply happens that Tinordi is much, much taller. It wasn't targeted and there wasn't any elbow.

Hope there won't be any long term consequences.

Kajax

May 8, 2009
Quebec City
sucked for Schmidt but I thought it was a legal hit.. Tinordi was sweeping through one of his players and caught him on the wall.. better case for boarding. ( intentional taking a run at a player from a distance )

Boarding, seriously ?

That kid should keep his head up next time.

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
This PP is a disaster. That was a good hit. It was worth a penalty though. Schmidt needs to keep his head up.

Burakovsky95*

Apparently some of you still think this is the 90s. That's a head hit.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
This doesn't really matter.

You can't skate with your head down without expecting a hit, simply happens that Tinordi is much, much taller. It wasn't targeted and there wasn't any elbow.

Hope there won't be any long term consequences.

His head being down has nothing to do with it.

He had every opportunity to hit him legally and he instead nailed him right in the head.

PuckBuddy

Green for Selke
Jul 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
I gotta admit, I still don't know what the new rule is.

* Principle point of contact was the head
* Schmidt should have had his head up

I think there's a comparable in that hit when, I think it was, Joe Thornton smoked Perron coming out of the box; smaller player skating with his head down.

Anyways. No good news coming out of this ****ing game aside from the goatlending.

Tyrus

5 ft 7 in.
May 20, 2013
His head being down has nothing to do with it.

He had every opportunity to hit him legally and he instead nailed him right in the head.

Tinordi made no upward motion, neither did he follow through his hit. He quite simply stood in the way of a player skating with his head down and rammed into his shoulder.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Tinordi made no upward motion, neither did he follow through his hit. He quite simply stood in the way of a player skating with his head down and rammed into his shoulder.

So you're telling me you didn't see the angle from behind where Tinordi was perfectly lined up for a shoulder hit and stood up?

I really believe you 100%. You are 100% honest person.

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
Burakovsky is really impressive. Has looked better than Kuznetsov so far in the preseason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad