GDT: Caps @ Canadiens | 9/28/14 | 6PM | RDS

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
Lineup:

3tWFChB.jpg

It's on RDS which commentates in french.

CapitalsPR @CapitalsPR
The following players will report to Hershey's camp today: Tomas Kundratek, Cameron Schilling and Chandler Stephenson.
9:25 AM - 28 Sep 2014

Adam Vingan
‏@AdamVingan
Re: #Caps -- Landry, Moore and Kennedy to Hershey. RT @FriedgeHNIC: Everyone on waivers yesterday cleared

Ben Raby @BenRaby31 · 4h
#Caps Tom Wilson, Dmitry Orlov & Aaron Volpatti all skating in yellow non-contact sweaters ahead of this morning's practices at Kettler

Last edited:

torrencemd

Jun 27, 2006
Pens fan in peace... How has Orpik/Nisky looked this camp for you guys? I'll miss Nisky, but we couldn't justify length and term like that for Orpik.

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
Pens fan in peace... How has Orpik/Nisky looked this camp for you guys? I'll miss Nisky, but we couldn't justify length and term like that for Orpik.

Orpik has looked solid. More mobile than I thought he'd be and he has a great breakout pass. Niskanen needs to improve a bit. Too many neutral zone turnovers and defensive zone turnovers. The reason might be that he's still adjusting to the system.

I'll wait till the season starts to make an actual judgement on how the contracts look.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Great play and pass again by Burakovsky. Terrible shot by Chimera though.

Burakovsky95*

That's not how you're supposed to call too many men on the ice. That's stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
Oleksy took a bad fall. Tinordi's knee came out and took out Oleksy. Got spun around and his leg sort of bent back awkwardly. Super groin stretch. Powerplay for Caps.

Burakovsky95*

In what world is that a legal hip check? All he did was trip and interfere with his path. Which are both penalties.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad