GDT: Caps @ Canadiens | 9/28/14 | 6PM | RDS

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
Ahaha, and here's our ES offense, courtesy of none other than Ward.

And nice play by Bura.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Like Orpik's play more than Niskanen's.

Niskanen is making fast decision. Not all of which are right ones.

Keeping the zone, preparing his shots fast.

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
Trotz puts out Laich, Backstrom and Fehr. I guess Ovi won't get any EN goals this year. Trotz doesn't even trust him in a meaningless pre-season game.

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
Like Orpik's play more than Niskanen's.

Niskanen is making fast decision. Not all of which are right ones.

Keeping the zone, preparing his shots fast.

Niskanen is actually making slow decisions which is slowing down our breakouts and making it easy to pick the puck off the Caps players sticks.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Capitals Fenwick for: 57%
Corsi for: 53%

Nothing good about this game right? Not like its their 5th game in a row winning the possession.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
His head being down has nothing to do with it.

He had every opportunity to hit him legally and he instead nailed him right in the head.

oh come on. if he is skating with his head down, you are allowed to use brass knuckles on him. I mean unless the guy skating with his head down is a hab/crab

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
I was reading the thread earlier. I thought Laich was already on IR. you mean he is still alive?

Sadly, or maybe not for some, he's okay. I'm pretty sure he's just going to lie about his health. He looked slower when he came back after he got hit. He also got frustrated and slammed the caps bench door after the hit, that had to mean he re-injured it.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Hard to see Burakovsky not making this team. Yeah, it's just the preseason and certainly Subban tries harder when the games matter but picking his pocket and centering it out to Ward is pretty impressive. It's the sort of thing that gets highlighted in video sessions and he does quite a bit already that can be featured in that setting. Certainly he seems further along in terms of comfort compared to Kuznetsov.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad