CanucksCast (Episode 3 Out Now!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
If you can lure Wetcoaster out of hiding I will listen to this all the time. He was a great contributor on here.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Gonna be a blast, Running the first show tomorrow. We will see how it goes

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
If you can lure Wetcoaster out of hiding I will listen to this all the time. He was a great contributor on here.

Oh perfect.

Wetcoaster to drone on about Bertuzzi/Moore case law and Lucbourdon there to supply the over the top commentary about where they'd both be as players today had it never happened.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Hello everybody,

Our first podcast episode has been completed. Very excited.

spreaker.com/show/canuckscast

Trevor Knapp (Knappster)
Joshua Drew (OEL For Norris)
Jakub Winiarski (Luc Bourdon)

Just Click the play button. This is very exciting to do this with these two great individuals, and I hope you fans on here on HF including other fans really enjoy the podcasts we are doing weekly.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Very excited for the future with this podcast. Only the beginning, great things to come!

The first 5 minutes were a bit nerve Wracking, we did it all in One shot, but once we got comfortable, It was a ton of fun. Thanks for starting this Knapp, looking forward to continuing with this podcast.

Hope the fans like it.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Sounds great guys.

Thanks Stig, Once we got rolling it was great. We will add clips in between for the next episode, and it should be much smoother in the transition, but surprised on how well it went for the 1st episode.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Kid- roll is gonna support us from canucks blog. He said he will help :D

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
LucBourdon I sometimes give you a hard time, but you really stepped up to the plate, fantastic stuff man! OEL For Norris, fantastic stuff as always. Real solid production, will defs continue to listen.

The Iron Goalie

Formally 'OEL for Norris'
Feb 8, 2012
Langley, BC
LucBourdon I sometimes give you a hard time, but you really stepped up to the plate, fantastic stuff man! OEL For Norris, fantastic stuff as always. Real solid production, will defs continue to listen.

Thanks! I defiantly had butterflies for the first 5-8mins, but after that it felt good...and ya Luc stole the show! Knapp also nailed the hosts roll imho.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
you guys are too nice everybody knows my online HF thing is just a persona. [mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Lol whoops grammer slip haha. maybe I should go on a longer rent on Horvat and the lack of coverage on the summer prospect camp in the next podcast. I went pretty light for episode 1 haha. Hell of a hosting job by the way both you guys are great

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Great stuff guys, enjoyed it. Looking forward to more from you guys!

Also, I love it when I hear Kassian (Cashian) ;)

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
Anyone else want a Horvat vs Nichushkin showdown between CanaFan and VKW?

Bure All Day

Mar 29, 2012
Vancouver
Pretty good guys. Only thing I would criticize is that it was too positive on everything. You guys talked about the good in all the acquisitions, like Dorsett, etc. which is fine, but I would've liked to hear both sides of it.

Almost sounded like you guys were hired by the team to 'pump their tires'.

Miller 3 years was a year too long. What makes good, entertaining talk shows are arguments. Not just agreeing with each other on every point. Someone should've taken the side of talking about wanting to tank, and the pros behind it,etc., and the other would obviously talk about why it might not be a good idea.

Other than that was pretty good, especially for a first show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad