CanucksCast (Episode 3 Out Now!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I noticed the same thing, y2k, and my dad strolled in after it was done..."Here's a mic by the way." haha, thanks dad.

I asked the same thing re: transitions and the answer I was given was quite understandable that doing this over Skype it's hard to catch social queues when you can't see the other person you are talking to...in fact we had to start the thing up again because I didn't get the intro properly.

I can't speak for anyone else but my numbers should be accurate 99.5% of the time with some wrinkles in there I can chalk up to nervousness or poor writing. I pride myself in my research.

Glad you tuned in, good points. Can't wait for episode 4 as well!

The Iron Goalie

Formally 'OEL for Norris'
Feb 8, 2012
Langley, BC
Thanks for your feedback y2k. As Rev said the transitions can be a bit rough because we do this via Skype, so we can just point to the next guy, etc. I agree that we could make the person to person switchs better, but like ya said, its only our 3 episode. Thanks again.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Episode 4 is coming out today. We had a few changes that were made going into this podcast.

Hope you guys look forward to it.

Submit extra questions here

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
Thanks for your feedback y2k. As Rev said the transitions can be a bit rough because we do this via Skype, so we can just point to the next guy, etc. I agree that we could make the person to person switchs better, but like ya said, its only our 3 episode. Thanks again.

all questions should come from the host. analysts should not be asking questions to eachother, even if it's the same question, or asking for an opinion of another analyst. the host should do that. if it's the same person asking "what are your thoughts" it would be less of a problem IMO.

The Iron Goalie

Formally 'OEL for Norris'
Feb 8, 2012
Langley, BC
all questions should come from the host. analysts should not be asking questions to eachother, even if it's the same question, or asking for an opinion of another analyst. the host should do that. if it's the same person asking "what are your thoughts" it would be less of a problem IMO.

Ya. That is how it will be with guests, but as of right now we are down to a two man team(as of right now), so it should be more natural. I'll ask a question, Jakub will answer, and i'll rebut if necessary, and so on. Thanks for your support.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
This thread can be Closed. The podcast for Canuckscast is over due to inactivity with certain posters.

Me and OEL are going to start a new podcast with just us two very soon. We will make a new thread when it begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad