GDT: Canucks host Jets Feb 21- 7pm PST/10pm EST/Feb 22 4am CET/7am GST/11am HKT/2pm AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Second of a back to back tonight against the Jets, followed by a two gamer against the Oilers. If they go 0-3 (not beyond the realm of possibility), then that would leave their record at 8-15. At that point you could officially drive a stake through the heart of this season.

Then the experimentation can (or should) begin. Can Rathbone play? Is Michaelis a potential third or fourth line center? Is DiPietro ready for some prime time games?

It would at least be something if, other than Hoglander and maybe Juolevi, some other young players stepped up their play to give fans hope as they head into a long off-season.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Brock Boeser

BROCK BOESNER

d34.gif

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Second of a back to back tonight against the Jets, followed by a two gamer against the Oilers. If they go 0-3 (not beyond the realm of possibility), then that would leave their record at 8-15. At that point you could officially drive a stake through the heart of this season.

Then the experimentation can (or should) begin. Can Rathbone play? Is Michaelis a potential third or fourth line center? Is DiPietro ready for some prime time games?

It would at least be something if, other than Hoglander and maybe Juolevi, some other young players stepped up their play to give fans hope as they head into a long off-season.
We just sent the .bone down. But I definitely like your thinking. Trade All or coming UF.as too. Build for two years from now.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Been doing serious drinking (bad for you kids out there; just say “NO”) since 3 pm. Wife is pissed at me, but I do believe my cheeks (and the rest of me) are numb enough to endure another Canuck’s game.
Bring on the Poos from Winnipeg.

If you're anything like me, after a day of hard drinking like that the poos will come tomorrow, randomly and often, intermingling with a headache that just won't quit.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Keep your head up. Pucks to the net. Support the puck. Sticks on the ice. Head down and give it all you got.

Nose to the grindstone (why would you ever do that???). 110%. 60 minutes.

Work hard. Show up at puck drop. Three full periods.

Don't let up. Finish your checks. Stay out of the box.

Stand up for your teammates. Sticks in passing lanes.

Bodies in front of the net.

Head man the puck. Keep a level head.

Capitalize On Your Chances. Check.

50EBDBF7-18BF-42C0-9D60-4DA8821CB053.gif

Serious barrage of cliches there

This makes me hungry for a cliche pizza. (That’s all meat, double meat, of course. )

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
Keep your head up. Pucks to the net. Support the puck. Sticks on the ice. Head down and give it all you got.

Nose to the grindstone (why would you ever do that???). 110%. 60 minutes.

Work hard. Show up at puck drop. Three full periods.

Don't let up. Finish your checks. Stay out of the box.

Stand up for your teammates. Sticks in passing lanes.

Bodies in front of the net.

Head man the puck. Keep a level head.

Capitalize On Your Chances. Check.
Ok so I missed one or two or ten things.

CanucksMJL

Context apologist.
Jul 6, 2009
I've gotten way too used to skip. We're looking at moving to an area that is out of the delivery zone so that will either be a good thing or very bad thing.
I completely understand. It's so easy to be lazy. I sometimes wish they would come into your house and feed it to you as well. I don't think these thoughts are healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad