GDT: Canucks host Jets Feb 21- 7pm PST/10pm EST/Feb 22 4am CET/7am GST/11am HKT/2pm AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

VancouverJagger

Not trying to fit in
Feb 26, 2017
Vancouver - Coal Harbour
Great GDT GP..
Even though we lost the game on Friday, it was good to see that the team is still continuing to play with more structure...It was essentially a one goal game.
Remains to be seen if tonights game is more of the same, or the game opens up a bit.?..PP is still sputtering.

The ice wasn't very good last game, hopefully the Rogers Arena ice staff rectify that.

Yeah they definitely look more coherent and organized now at least. And we aren't giving up 9 break aways a game. They've finally had a bit of a breather and practice time which was much needed and has definitely helped.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
In that case, Helle gets pulled then Brossoit gets pulled afterwards

The rarely seen double-pull :sarcasm:

14keenan-superJumbo.jpg

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Pettersson has been burning money by the day with his performance this season. What will it take for him to bounce back? Sack the coach? get miller the hell of his line? I need to see vintage Petey

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
Pettersson has been burning money by the day with his performance this season. What will it take for him to bounce back? Sack the coach? get miller the hell of his line? I need to see vintage Petey

It Pettersson finishes his 3rd season with significantly worse ppg and gpg stats than in his 1st and 2nd seasons those contract discussions are going to be very interesting. Not quite the scenario he or is agent is hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad