GDT: Canucks host Jets Feb 21- 7pm PST/10pm EST/Feb 22 4am CET/7am GST/11am HKT/2pm AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
How do you survive without thT KFC special recipe skin?
The wife does alright with shake n bake. We used to have one in Castlegar and Nelson. Dubshacks chubby chicken is the closest we have to a chicken fastfood place around here now. Used to have a Dixie Lee way back in Trail

Reactions: Ginger Papa

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
I just want to say to all you guys and gals that even though the Canucks are terrible, we all still have each other. So thanks to y'all for being awesome.
OYlA.gif

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
The wife does alright with shake n bake. We used to have one in Castlegar and Nelson. Dubshacks chubby chicken is the closest we have to a chicken fastfood place around here now
Love Chubby. Had a place in Princeton 20 years ago (sh*t time flys) and Chubby rocked! Its all about the MSG.:)

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
If I was king of the world, hockey games scheduled to start at 7 pm would start pretty much exactly at 7 pm.

Reactions: Love

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Aquilini's niece is the DJ right? Someone may want to tell her that the team used "Where the Streets Have No Name" by U2 prior to 2012. Not "Beautiful Day."

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
I will never get used to middle-aged Shorthouse. I remember when he was on Sports Page and looked like the guy who made She Blinded Me With Science.
dolbydesired.jpg

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
I think i like the reverse retros so much because the names and numbers are in an actual hockey font, not some hipster douche style. Oh heres U2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad