Pre-Game Talk: Canucks @ Flames. Wednesday. SNET. 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Yes we can agree at first blush, Sutter with the Sedins is silly. BUT I'm ok with it if it is what keep McCann from being bookended by the facepunchers. This allows him to be on a more offensive like with Burrows and Hansen.

It doesn't keep McCann from being bookended with face punchers, it keeps Sutter from being bookended with face punchers to save Benning's face. Honestly they should put Sutter with them, it would make the team stronger, it would improve both the 1st and 4th lines quite a bit.

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
As long as Hutton, McCann, Horvat play well maybe get some points I really don't care who wins.

Yeah right. So it's a tie game with 10 minutes left, and you're like "Meh. Whatever. Horvat and McCann got goals. I can turn it off now. Got what I came to see."

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Has anybody ever actually found lightning in a bottle??

"HANK, DANNY... Try this guy!!"
r

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
To be fair the Sedins have made a lot of chumps look good, I'm sure they will get something out of Sutter if they can get 30 out of Carter or anything out of Brookbank. At the end of the day the team would probably be better off with someone else there and Sutter being used to his best ability with plugs since he didn't really need the wingers to be good.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
One game sample size. Against Edmonton. I want Virtanen with Bo too. Im just willing to give the coaches a couple weeks to find the lines that work. Remember its game 1. We have a lot to go and nothing is set in stone yet.

One game sample size...so what? It worked. It worked very well. So why not increase that sample size to see if it's legitimate?

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
One game sample size...so what? It worked. It worked very well. So why not increase that sample size to see if it's legitimate?

Yeah, preach. It's like going on a date with a girl and hitting it off with her but than not pursuing a second date because the sample size was too small. Just makes no sense, whatsoever.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Yeah right. So it's a tie game with 10 minutes left, and you're like "Meh. Whatever. Horvat and McCann got goals. I can turn it off now. Got what I came to see."

I'll still watch the rest of the game to see if Horvat/McCann/Hutton/Virtanen get another goal/points. Could care less if we win or lose. I'll still complain if Sbisa does something stupid or Miller sucks though because I want to be very vocally against management.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I'll still watch the rest of the game to see if Horvat/McCann/Hutton/Virtanen get another goal/points. Could care less if we win or lose. I'll still complain if Sbisa does something stupid or Miller sucks though because I want to be very vocally against management.

TROLLING - Posts, threads, or content copied or referenced from other areas of the site with the sole purpose of creating a dispute, demeaning other fans, or getting a rise out of our users will not be tolerated. This rule applies to Canucks fans as much as it applies to fans of other teams.

If you only come to the boards to make posts that are deliberately inflammatory, that is considered trolling. Please find more creative and varied ways to contribute to the discussions. For example, constantly posting “we suck, blow it up” in the GDTs would fall under this rule. If you're only going to show up when the team is losing and remind everyone how right you are, it will be considered trolling.

• You are welcome to venture to other team boards and partake in discussions with other fans given that they respect both those fans and the rules. Be mindful of the comments you make whilst you are there - venturing to another team's board solely to be critical or antagonistic is trolling and is not permitted.

• Alternately, fans of other teams are allowed to come to HFVancouver and partake in discussions with us given that they respect the rules. The presence of another team's fan merely reading our threads does not fall under trolling.

• Please report any post or thread you believe to constitute trolling, but do not reply.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1958627

It's a discussion board which means you discuss things, not complain for the sake of complaining. Especially if you're going to blatantly admit it. I assure you that Canucks management isn't reading these boards so only posting to be vocally against them isn't fostering discussion.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1958627

It's a discussion board which means you discuss things, not complain for the sake of complaining. Especially if you're going to blatantly admit it. I assure you that Canucks management isn't reading these boards so only posting to be vocally against them isn't fostering discussion.

Oh......

Thank you for warning me before I mess up. I guess I won't be complaining.

Don't want any strikes.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Oh......

Thank you for warning me before I mess up. I guess I won't be complaining.

Don't want any strikes.

Read it again. Complaining is fine. Only coming here to complain isn't.

This rule applies to everyone and has been in effect for almost 6 months. This isn't new nor shocking.

Nick Lang

May 14, 2015
Read it again. Complaining is fine. Only coming here to complain isn't.

This rule applies to everyone and has been in effect for almost 6 months. This isn't new nor shocking.

Go Canucks! Only one day until fake complaints can't be compiled. Thank you regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad